Love Is In The Air

Konbanwa! haha ^^ is that right? ehehe. Oh well, Ok. urmm.. Actually i'm just finish tiding my things up because my room is so untidy. haha ^^ Today, i go shopping with my parent like i just wish last time. But unfortunately, my parent don't want to bring me to BMM! Aigoo~ yeah, i'm fine. haha. What am i talking about actually? i don't understand it myself. =___=;.
       Well, i think i'm going to do all my homework first. And after i finish them all, i'm going to write again. I promise myself that started from today, i'm going to write my blog twice a day unless something happen like my internet line gone crazy. Haha ^^. Oh ya! i just realize that i never mention about someone that i like at school. Well, i won't mention his name or anything that related to him because i don't want people to him. Let just keep it as our secret. ehehe. So, i'm going to called him Changhyun. Kehkehkeh. 
         Like this. I've been crushing on him since form three that is last year. But not for long since i found another cute boy. haha^^. For me, he's kinda cute but my friends doesn't think that way. Maybe because i like him. Last month, i like his bestfriend but then, his bestfriend has someone special already so i change to him. hahaa ^^ he always be my second choice. kehkehkeh =D Urmmm..I haven't told him and will never do that. hahahaha ^^. I just hope he could notice it himself. Actually, i never told anyone including my bestfriends about my feeling toward him. I keep it myself because i don't want people to tease me.                    
    Its hard for me to concentrate in my study because sometimes i caught myself starring at him but not the teachers. Aigoo! And sometimes, i caught him glancing at me. Well, maybe he notice it or MAYBE he feel uncomfortable. I really want to let him go from my mind. I don't want to fell in love because i can feel that i'm not ready yet. Now, I'm still trying to ignore my feeling toward Changhyun. haha ^^ Well, wish me luck!
       I think this is enough for now, i'm going to start doing my homework. But before that, i'm going to my Ajumma's house which is next to my house.