Ordinary Day For Ordinary Me!

        Ahnyeonghaseyo! haha ^^ today i'm going to school like always. Well, today is just an ordinary day for ordinary people like me. The best part of today is when EST floating class were being cancelled. I was so happy because i have more time to sleep. haha ^__0
        Oh ya! last time i go shopping with my parent. We go to boulevard.  When we arrived there, i bring them straight to Speedy. I bought the CD of my dreams. Hahak! 4 years of searching and waiting is finally paid off. Now I own 3 BigBang albums, Girls Generation 2nd Album, and Wondergirls- The Wonder Years. I search for 2NE1 but the reciptionist said that 2Ne1 is out of stock i was so dissapointed. I also search for Shinee and SuperJunior but only got Super Junior-M. I don't really into SuJu M that's why i don't buy it. I also saw 2PM's album. there were two of it. first, i want to buy it but then i figure that i'm not really into 2PM too. So, i think may be next time la. haha ^^. 2NE1 album only sold at Bintang Mega Mall. I desperately want to bring my parent there but i'm afraid that we can't find a good spot to park the car because at BMM, there only got limited parking lot. I wonderla, why still many people want to go there. Hmm.. well, mybe because the structure of the mall is very attractive inside. When we enter the Mall, its feel like we're in heaven. A lot of shop sell many different kind of things. And we can get everything we want there. well, not all. haha ^^. Urgh! i'm out of topic. haha >__<.. 
            So, urmmm... tomorrow i want to bring my parent to Bookshop because i need to get myself a reference book for literature. Actually i need that book to do my notes as my teacher asked for it. I haven't write anything yet. And if can, tomorrow i want to bring them to stop a while at BMM. ehehe =D i really need that 2NE1 and gDragon's first single-HeartBreaker. And i think, if i can go tomorrow, I also want to get 2PM, Rain and TVXQ's album. HWaa~ how i wish~ haha ^^
        I think thats all for now. Maybe i'll write again when i'm free from homework. Oh ya! start from next week, i have progressive exam. So, i think i'm not going to write because i need to study. If i fail one, i don't know what's waiting for me. haha ^^. okay then, Hopefully i can finish my homework A.S.A.P .






See You Later Alligator!
           Ahnyeonghi Gaseyo!