Soulmate ♥ Random Topic ♥



Hello, hi! hahahaha
     This is not that random topic though but I just came back from facebook and I read this one post about a women of early twenties, around my age actually and she been saying something like she had everything except for a boyfriend. So in the articles, someone answer her and they told her like they have this one friend who told them that they wrote a list containing the traits of a guy they wanna get married with in a piece of paper and then rip it off and let flew with the wind~ and yeah, now the women married with the guy that have pretty much have the traits they listed down in the list i guess. I didn't really read it through hahahaha but anyway, the theory is interesting and no, I'm not saying that I'm doing it because I'm in need of a boyfriend, noooo... It just that *I just finding the perfect reasons to blog with Logan Lerman's gif mwahhaha* I was just gonna list down mine because the idea of listing down what you want in a partner is pretty intriguing I must say.
I mean, I always love listing down what I want and wish to have hahahaha


But obviously, my ideal man is Logan Lerman. Oh lord, if only he really is mine HAHAHAHAHA I wouldn't mind dying early age HAHAHAHAHAHA I mean, he's basically who I always wish to have as a husband.

He's cute, he's hot, he's polite and he gave that vibes of being a gentleman. I mean, he definitely knew how to treat a women since he have sisters and he pretty much in good term with his mom. He's like that prince of my heart HAHAHAHAHA but serious talk though. He have that good guy vibes and just, in short... He's my kind of guy. The kind that I would fall head over heels over. I mean, we both doesn't even know each other personally but damn, gurl... He already own half of my heart. HAHAHAHAHAHA

sheehus.


Okay, let's get back to business. So, if I had to list down the traits that I would wish for my future boyfriend / husband to have.... It would be;


1. Great smile. I don't know I just love it when someone's smile is so lovely that when they smile, you couldn't help but to smile along. It's like, great smile is very attractive, especially when they own that kind of big front teeth like Leroy Sanchez and dun dun dunn.... My LouLerman baby HAHAHAHA

https://media.giphy.com/media/NLMe0wMV2T8vm/giphy.gif

2. SEcondly.... It would be nice if they have that gentleman vibes like, chivalry isn't dead kind of shiz. Like an hopeless romantic of a guy, like bringing me to sweet candle light dinner, just ya know... Being sappy shiz and doing something like cheesy romantic things that people nowadays would think cringey. But honestly, I do like the cheesy things like open a door for a girl, give flowers during date, slow dance and all that shiz you know.... AND also, it would be better if they are balance in also able to do some stupid things like running around while during groceries, gaming night date, movie date, making pancakes, home cooking and shit like that. Ya knowww, like whatever things that the characters do in the stories I wrote HAHAHAHAHA


3. Hmmmm.... Third, they love singing. Like they doesn't have to be good at singing but they just love singing, Like suddenly broke out into a karaoke session in the middle of shopping hahahahaha and randomly serenading when I'm doing the chores or just picking some groceries or clothes. It just cute. I mean, being playful and shiz. And I, definitely will join them singing as well hahahahaha ahhhh, my heart goes doki doki even just thought about that. gosh, I'm probably blushing right now hahahahaha


4. And that bring us to the fourth traits. Which is being playful. Like, they have this kind teasing grins, after saying something offensive but they didn't actually mean it it just they wanna see you like get mad because they think its cute and shiz. Ya know... it just cute for me. Love to tease you but not annoyed you. Suddenly attacking you with random tickles, calling ur name while you look away from them so that they could poke ur face when u turn over to look at them... or just being playful. A teaser. heeee I love that because I'm a teaser myself hehehehe


5. Then, a funny guy. Yeah, that's right. I love to laugh like seriously. I mean, that's like worldwidely know right now that I laugh like a banshee HAHAHAHAHA so, a funny traits is a huge turn on for me. HAHAHAHA love to jokes around and won't take it to the heart when people making fun of him. I mean, when someone doesn't meant it of course. If they mean it, damn. I'd piss too HAHAHAHA


6. Respectful. I love it when a guy know how to be respectful. Like if we are in a disagreement, they would respect my opinion even though they disagree with it and also, being understandable and not going to straight jump into a conclusion when shit happen between us. I like a guy that pretty mature in handling some shit in life too.


7. And a guy who knows what they want is a huge turn on. A guy that would do anything to achieve something that they always wanted. A guy with a life purpose and a guy with a goals. Like logan lerman JAHAHAHAHAHA I probably just describing Logan right now BUT NO. I don't know if he's playful or shiz. I don't even know him personally. HAHAHAH
 

8. Someone supportive and always be there for me when I need them. A clingy but not too clingy guy. hahahaha like they know when to give me space and they would be respectful for that. Someone who is busy living their own life but at the same time able to make me feel wanted all the time. Able to make me feel that they're always there for me and that i'm literally the one for them. hahahaha


9. I'm just gonna make it to 10 traits because I gotta go out soon. ANyway, the ninth trait would be fashionable. Not too fashionable la. Like you know, just know what would look good on them whenever they wear something. hahahaha just someone who knows how to take care of themselves and their hygiene.


10. Last but not the least, someone who just accept me for who I am. I always call myself as Queen because that's me. I'm a queen. I do things that I like... Just when I';m down, I can't do shit HAHHAHAAH and I always get what I want and I never stop trying until I get that thing. HAHAHHA so, my future shuben would definitely need to be the king who could accept this queen-ness inside of me. Someone who could take my manliness side and my girly, annoying side... SOmeone one would think my laughter is cute and not annoying HAHAHAHA and just accept me for who I am. Because I know, I'm hella wayyy far from how normal girls usually act. I'm not even act girly most of the time. HAHAHAHA so, yeah. It is very important for a guy who accept me for me just as I accept him for who he is.

So, that's all I guess. HAHAHAHA
I shall go now because i need to go dinner HAHAHAHAHA

I'll be see you soon.. TTYL!
Stay safe, homie! ♥