♥ Better Mood ♥


Hi, I'm back again. hahahaha yeah. I've reread my afternoon post and I'm like, whoa... chill~ hahahaha and it does sounds like I blame everyone for everything that happens. I guess that's what I get for doing that hahahaha I mean, it's actually all because of myself and I put those to others. Geez, what a fucktard I am.

But I'm cool now. I mean, since that fucker hasn't go home yet so I hope he'll never go home like ever. My life, my day and even my mood is getting merrier hahahaha it's like eugh, his presence is just eugh. I genuinely hate him. hahahaha
And my skype is freaking idiot, it just sign me out and then as I try to log in, it said like wrong password im like what the fuck man? I know my password damn it. i've tried like 3-4 times and i gave up hahaha I'll just try again tomorrow.

And yeah, about sis Jon. I'm totally out of it just now like I've been like, jump to a conclusion. Yeah, blame me. hahahahaha she actually use another phone for the other chat so i'm like ohkayy... sorry hahahah so yeah, I told her that I'll just go with her this Sunday? i think. *gasped* what if it not sunday? then... OH my god. What have I done. ohh wait. but she work on saturday right? I guess it must be on sunday hahahaha *fewwhhh* hahahaha anyway, I'll try to make it up to everyone though because yeah, my depression is like always overpowered me and i'm so sorry for being so weak against it and like i said, I'm just a lost cause. hahahahaha

And I was thinking of having babath after this and maybe printing out the summaries and read through the case studies for Strategic Management. Yeah, I need to study that shit. The handsome lecturer didn't give much of tips. All he said is just study chapter one until chapter four. I'm like dude, what the shit? in short time you ask me to study all the shit?? hahahahaha haaaa.... anyway, I'll just focus on the 5 forces and SWOT analysis since that shit was the most shit he talked about in class. if it not gonna came out this Thursday wo die laa hahahaha


Anyway, I've just received my Industrial Training results and I got B+ and I'm like thank you Lord! hahahaha I fucked up a lot with my uhh, presentation last time so it's seriously WOw. i'm just WOW man hahahaha and uhh, what else to talk about? Hmm.... Oh, i'm re-playing My Sweet Bodyguard and there this one character named Sora Hirosue and he so much reminds me of Masaomi Kida from drrr!! his looks, his attitude and his flirtatiousness hahahaha it just sooo kida. He's cute tooo XDDD

and uhh, what else. Oh, uh I guess that's all for now. Since there's not so much happening in my life right now just the same old thing it's like my life is circling hahahaha. And ah, I just can't wait to move out from this house by the way. hahaha I need new environment. maybe I can concentrate more on my own recovery. I just need to be somewhere where I won't be with that fucktard.


So yeah :)
Byebye!

Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears.