My Rage Post =.='


Hi, I'm back. hahahaha :)
Well yeah. Sadly I just realized something. hahaha :D
Something that freaking pissing me off lately. Well, yeah. It's all about that annoying showoff girl that I've been knowing for the rest of my life =.=' the one I called Chloe *hahaha :D Sis Jaba seriously will get who this is* hahaha :D
Well, let's get serious. I'm writing this because I don't want to hold back my anger because if I hold it for too fucking long, I'm scared that Zombie Apocalypse will happen sooner than expected. hahaha :) So yeah.
Well, short introduction of this bitch is, she is a person that I've been knowing for the rest of my life =.= I don't know why I have to be with this bitch but yeah, I do regretting it =.='
This bitch, she only look for me when she's bored or when she have stuff to showoff about like, new phones, crush, and blah blah blah. Which is really fucking pissing me out. I've been strangling this bitch mentally since 2 years back, the time I realized that I hate her. hahaha :) Oh yeah, no one know for I'm a Hypocrites, that's me.
Actually, I've been trying to hold it off and always told myself that one day, she'll gonna stop. but TET~ fuck it. She don't know how to stop bitching around. Not that I'm envy with all the stuff she had, well fuck you. I can have it if I want it though. Still yeah, if I do have those stuff she have and told her about it, it's would make me as boastful as she is. I'm fucking sick of people like her. I mean, come on... She's not the only person who can afford all the stuff, besides, she's not getting those stuff using her own money, they are her parents. Well duh~ I'm not gonna boasting about something that people gets for me, @.@
If she really got those stuff, using the money she gets, then I can tolerate with her. but yeah, she's just a bitch. Bitch always be bitch.

So, yeah. this is my first time typing so many bitch words. hahaha :D Well, that bitch deserve it though. hahahaha :)) Anyway, why am I suddenly brought this up? Well, here's the story. Like today, I was wandering around Twitter as I'm bored in class and the teacher told us to do revision, so yea. So, I tweet like 'Yeah, today no exam~' and then suddenly the bitch reply my tweets like saying, "whatever" something like that la. hahaha. I know it just a joke la because we did it like all the time. But then, something tick my mind, "She never tweets me at time like this, unless..." so I check into her profile, reading her tweets and TA-DAA~ she was waiting for her other friends to come and sit for her, or for short, she was bored. She just looking for me when she have nobody talking to her, like i'm a spare-part or what?
And last few days, the same thing happen but worst. She tweets me like, "Dude, I'm so bored," and I was like =.=' fuck you bitch. tell someone who cares =.='
Gah, too bad I deleted all the text message if not I can show you how she's bitching with me. =.=;
and you know what else I hate about this bitch, SHOWOFF-BOASTFUL-biatch. God, forgive me. I cursed a lot =.=;
Last time, it was her birthday and we're texting each other and at FIRST, we were talking about present, then she tell me that her crush is wishing her happy birthday and how she likes it and how she wish that she's going to couple with him and how the guy show some hints to her =.=' I know right? well, I don't give a single fuck about it. I just reply her like "Then go tell the guy that you like him and go on a date, or better, go marry each other," =.=; then you know what she's answer me, "Nah, I'm gonna wait for him to make a move on me first,"
I was like, then just wait la, don't fucking tell me =.=' and YEAH, this reminds me of the tweets that she retweets and she even mentioned the tweets to me which saying, "You have a friend that always giving a love advice but don't have a boyfriend," WELL FUCK YOU, bitch. You're the one who begging for love advice from me. I know la I never ever been in a relationship before or I never have a boyfriend for my straight 18 years. and what make me pissed so much is when I tweet back like, "You always asking advice from me anyway," and she reply me like, "LOL, all your advice is so lame, i never use anyone of it,"
 Then, why? WHY THE HELL YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR CRUSHY STUFF?! if you doubting my advice, then stop telling me everything and fuck off but bitch please, I'm a doctor love. My sisters call me so.  I help my sister Moon to get over her ex-boyfriend, I give her advice in love on how to get the boy she likes, and I help her moving on. So fuck you. And you know what, before she break up with her ex-bf, she was like Dude, how to this, how to that, help me with this, give me advice =.=; God. She such a bitch.

And yeah, when we're texting last time, on her birthday, she was like suddenly telling me that she's going to Shanghai  =.=' I was like what the fuck, bitch? Why tell me? Do i look like I'm giving a fuck? Hell No~ And she said that she can't wait la, this la, and say what should she buy for me later in shanghai. =.='. Well, can you please buy me rat poison and then drink with all your might? bitch -.-. Gosh, i don't know how I'm gonna deal with this bitch anymore. Even once, before I started my school days, and she already started early than me, she tell me like the whole time, about what she kind of class she's having, what time she started and where she ate her lunch, with whom, like I give a fuck. Seriously, now I'm thinking. Am i her diary or what? =.=; if she wanna tell and boasting about everything, then make a fucking blog, ask everyone to follow so you can boast with all your might. Gosh =.='. My heart is pounding real fast right now, I'm so pissed. hahahaha ;D no kidding. My hands is shaking. hahahaha =.=' And once, when her mum called and tell her that she bought her an iPhone, she suddenly come up to me and said, "Dude, can you help me out?" and I was like "Sure, help you with what?" then, she answer me like, "My mum is buying me an iPhone and I need a cover for it, like Right now? can you help me choose?" and I was like, seriously? do she have to tell me with complete detail? Gosh... Damn it girl. Just damn it. Like seriously, IT'S AN IPHONE COVER! THERE ARE BILLIONS OF CHOICE! Come on, why need me? I'm sure she can do it herself. Gosh. *literally rolling my eyes* I know lah, mine one not iPhone it just some simple Nokia ma. But at least my Nokia's battery last longer than iPhone and it won't break easily. And that's still okay lah, acceptable kan, because maybe she's happy because it was her first time getting new phone. but by telling me the price of everything she bought, uh, I mean her mum bought for her is so fucking unacceptable. Seriously, like once she bought something *I can't really recall* and she told me the price. I was like Dafuq?! I don't give a fuck =.=' and she even told me that when she and her mum go shopping, they will be spending like 500+ everytime. I can't imagine how she reacts if I told her how much my mum and I spend when we go shopping together. my mum could spend that 500+ with only buying simple groceries. Like, what the fuck? I told you, if I wanna boast, I would but I just don't because It's wrong. Making people hate you. =.='
And one more event that make me like "dafuq?" is when she tagged me about the addmath differentiation tutorial that she's having in her school. *you can check in my fb if u wanna see it* =.=; I was like 0.o why? why the hell she have to tell me? I know la, last time I was rejected from entering RiamTech and cannot enter A Level like she is. Well duh =.='
Like seriously.... I hate her. Well, some of you might think that I'm making the whole things up, but no... Well, its up to you if you want to believe it or assuming me talking crap. But it's happen and it's true story. Oh well, I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me anyway, God knows how it is. SO just be it!


I'm cool down a bit right now. hahaha :D Wheew~ feeling much better. ekeke :)
I'm sorry for the bad words I've been using for the whole stuff. hahahaha :)
And yeah, I should've been studying right now. tomorrow is exam once more. hahaha :D but relax~ still got time, besides, there's only one chapter tmorow. ekekeke :)
So, wish me luck~
Bye :)

P.S Let Your Smile Cover Your Tears and Anger =.='