I Can't Think Of The Fucking Title. hahaha (=^___^=)

Greetings, fellas~
I'm here again to update. Suddenly I got the urged to write so yeah :) hahaha :D
I've got so many things to tell but I don't know which one should I go for first, hahaha :)
Well, thinking back... there's not many things happen though. hahahaha :D I'm just exaggerating it by telling you people that I have lots to share ehehei. Welp, that's me. Attention seeker. OH WHAT CAN I SAY? I'm proud of it. hahahaha :)
But yeah, seriously I really like to be at the center of the attention. I'm just being Att-C-Ker with my family members. hahaha :) Especially those who I care the most. Who? Umm.. Such as... My mum, sisters? hahaha :) yeah. and I must tell, I'm a very Jealous person on earth. HAHAHAHAHAHA oh well, it's one of the Capricorn traits. ehehei. Can't help it though. Ah! yesh. I've got my Moral Exam paper yesterday and TAADAA!!! I got 25/30 and I was like WEALLY?!! hahahahaha :D like seriously, I don't even study nicely. I'm more of procrastinating while I'm studying this subjects. hahahaha :D Oh well, thank God for the good results though. hehei :)) For Intensive English, Umm... I can't guarantee I can get good ones la because as far as I'm concerned, I can answer all the question and leave nothing :) Ugh, hopefully will get good result as well :)
And for yesterday, is my ACP and ITC (both computers) and sadly, I have not enough time to finish my ACP exams. Well, not just me lah. I think half of my classmates unable to finish it all. like seriously, she only gives us 1 hours to do TWO write all the hell-I-don't-know-how-long essays and then we have to edit it, and format it and put pictures in it, then have to do tables lah. Uh~ fudging time. hahahaha :D But oh well, what the hell. Let bygones, be bygones. hahaha :D <--- is that correct? hahaha :D
And for ITC, I can answer most of it lah. only one question. But no, I didn't leave it blank. if i leave it blank, that is soo not my style. hahaha :) I just try my best to fill it. But I don't guarantee that I get good result from it though :) Just hoping to get the best :D


and so once again, the day is save~ thanks to the powerpuff girls. ekekeke :D don't ask why I wrote that. hahahaha :D So, yeah. Last Sunday my family gotten another new family member~ let's us all give a loud applause for the cutest baby girl on earth Jasmine Raniafitri :D hehehei. well one of the cutest for we still got Little Belle :) ekekeke :)) Anyway, I already told her mum, sis Jon that no matter what her name is, I'm just going with Nia~ hahahaha :) Yeah~ NIA~ NIA~ ekekeke :))) Awwww.... she just freaking cute though. I just can't wait for my upcoming one week holiday, I just want to be by her side and cradle her like a mother. Oh Gosh~ I freaking want to do it so badly~~~~~ Call me mom! hahaha :)
She born at 3:23p.m on 20th May, exactly on Miri City day. So, I'm gonna call her as Miri baby. hahaha :D Belle is Gawai Baby :))
And speaking of new members, that's making me feel old. I think I'm seriously need to be grow up a bit from now own. No anime, no comi.... Um... let's scratched that. hahaha :D I'll just act childish no matter what. hahaha :D At least, they will act according to their age bah. If everybody going to be mature, they will go mature real fast and not knowing how it feels like to be a child =.= that's definitely the suckiest moment in life =.=;
So, yeah. WUB WUB WUB~ Imma gonna train them how to be a kid~ XD

<----- Meet my latest husband, Yuri Pleskun. hahahahaha :D Well, I just knew him like yesterday from my loveliest sis Jaba. hahahaha :D And yeah, love at first sight. HAHAAHAHHA :D aduii~ cramp cramp~ hahahahahaha :D God, can't you see?! He just some God-Level to resist! his bluish eyes, gosh,... I'm melting right now. HAHAHAHAHAHA :D and yeah, he is the first guy I like with the shortest haircuts ever. hahahaha :) YEP. Yuri Yuri~ hahahahahaha :D he's a model though :) And yeah, maybe gonna stick with Yuri Pleskun for the time being and then, maybe going back with Logan Lerman once more. ekekeke :) Need a break from Logan Lerman. I just don't want to get very obsess with that cutie pie. pity him for having ugly fans like me. hahahaha :D
And speaking of Jaba as well, I just got back from reading her blog and I know that she's broken. Well, she did tell me but not telling me SERIOUSLY. she put that pretty smile on her face, making fun of the matter even though it pretty serious killing her from the inside, GOSH, I wish she just tell me the freaking truth. Welp, maybe she has trust issues with me though. Well, yeah... I broke the trust-chain between us before. Maybe she just don't trust me anymore or maybe she just don't want me to know. But like seriously, when she feel down like that and she didn't tell me anything about it, it's break me apart too like people always say "if you happy, then I'm happy too," so, that's mean that if she's breaking, that I'm breaking too. Ya know, like. Uh~ dunno how to say this. It's just hurtful seeing she sad and here I am, sitting here in the living room, doing nothing. that's make me feel like fucking loser ya know. at least, if she tell me kan, it could make her feel better la. and maybe I can give her some advice or cheering her up or maybe I just could hug her or lend my shoulder for her to cry on ka. at least, when I did it all, I can ease the guilt that still inside me. I can, you know like, repaying back for all the fucking hurtful stuff I've been doing.

Uh, now I'm cussing. hahahaha :D Oh well...
So, Uh... got to go now. I need to go back to school, I got a SCHOLARSHIP!!! wohooo~~ first time of my life, I'm getting a scholarship. HAHAHAHA :D So yeah!
Adieu :)
Here's my most favorite picture of Yuri Pleskun.
Oh damn, he's cuteeee <3
Back later night, Maybe :)


P.S Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)