Saloon Day :)

Ngeee <3 annyeong and boujour :) Today I have a very tiring day. hahaha :) well yeah, I did went to saloon today :D Not just me, I went with my sis Jon :) YEAH~ we even got free hair dryer. LOL. but seriously, we really did get it for free. hehehe :) see, my pictures, I just took it right now. huahaha  <------ you like it??? OH yeah,I LOVE IT hahahaha :)) Hopefully it will last longer lah~ ngeee :) and after that, we both went shopping to Kenyalang :) I bought KitKat chocolate and some jelly-like food with Doraemon cover on it. I don't know why I bought it maybe because of the Doraemon. ngahahaha :D blame my obsession. Not me. ekeke :) Umm.. what else? Oh, last night I slept at 2.00a.m+ and I finished up my chapter 3 and half of chapter 4 :) yeah, quite long you know.. not really actually, it just I need to think of the best dialogue for my character so that readers won't get bored easily (( If I have readers )) huahaha :D haish, I wish I could finish it before February 2012 :) that's my due date. I want to trained myself to have DueDate. ngehehehe :DD


Can you spot Rain's face?----> hahaha :) I can. LOL ;D anyway, tomorrow I'm going to have shopping day with my parent. Wee <3 I'm so looking forward for that. hahaha :) Who knows, maybe I could manipulate them and buy me my christmas present in advanced. ngahahahaha :) I'm such a badass eh? I know! haih, note to every teenagers out there : Don't Be Like Me. hahaha :) anyway, first in the morning tomorrow, I maybe went to register myself for taking driving courses. Hopefully the course will be at Sunday because on Saturday, I have plan with my dearest twin sister, sis Jaba :DD We want to go shopping :) buying new CD games lah..hahahaha :))) Oh, gosh! my schedule this week is full! tomorrow go shopping, Thursday maybe go accompany Sis Jon to accompany Chyi to buy her what so ever stuff at Parkson. Oh, gosh! my only free day is Friday! WHOA~ I LOVEEE Friday~ <3 ngeeee :) thanks God!!  :)) I'm so tired today... hehehe :) So, I guess after this short post, I'm going to have my beauty sleep lah :)


So, I'll be going now. Thanks for reading my craps :)
God Bless You abundantly :)
Enjoy my pics. LOL XDD


P.S : Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)