Christmas Wishes :)

Annyeong :) ngee~ We meet again :) for this post, I want to tell about what I want for my christmas :)) hehe. Yeah, seriously I also feel that after SPM, I think I'm becoming more materialistic. LOL :) Urgh, I can't help it though. Actually I can, just that.. eish~ hard to explain. maybe because it's my first time feeling so free and my mind was set that everything is free. hehehe :)) Nah, actually I'm not even being a materialistic creature. I just wanting something that I've been longing for since I was I don't know, maybe around 13 years old. Every year, I got the bestiest christmas present from my parents, my other family members and of course from Jesus Christ :) I know I should be the one who gift Him birthday present. Well, I did give Him my soul, my life, my body, my health and my wealth :) I give my all to Jesus my Saviour :) this year, I think I would give him a strong faith towards only Him :)) I can't barely wait to celebrate His birthday :) Okay, back to business. Umm... What I want for christmas? hehehe :) wanna know? read more :DDD

 First Christmas wish is to have PS2 :) yeahahaha :) I know~ I have got it in advanced. All thanks to my dad! wee~ I thank God for His abundant blessing and letting me have my own PS2 in advanced. I was like, Oh my gosh! hahahahaha :) Seriously, I never thought that my dad would cooly give me the money and let me buy one because kan, he was needing the money to make thing at our backyard and I just try lah. that time. I never knew that he would agree. WHOA! hahahaha :)) I can't imagine how happy I've been. ngeee <3 love my dad so much :) And Oh, when I bought this game kan, the seller is damnly cute. LplOL ;) love his big front teeth. ngehehe :) I'm missing mine. haish~ and he make me blushed as well, I just love the way he smiled. Maybe he's not that really cute looking kind of guy, but for me he's cute enough. hahaha :) I bet he had girlfriends already. Well, who wouldn't want to have taukeh games like him. if no one, well I want. hahaha :) at least I can play any games i  desired. huahahaha :)) and get the CDs for freee ~~ <3

Next, I want to have Plasma Tv in my room :) ngeee~ for my PS2 of course :) and I have ask this from my dad and mum... hehehehe :)) I want to have this plasma tv hanging on my room wall. walawehh~~ SO, gorgeouslah my room if I have one plasma tv for my own... absolutely no one would ever see me outside my house anymore. huahahaha :))) Oh, how I wish I can have this TV! hehehehe :) no need the big one lah, as long as it called plasma, I'm okay with it. ngeehehehehe :DDD


Hah! seriously I want to have Canon EOS 1100d for christmas :) hehehehehehe :) Oh yea! Actually I wish to have Olympus XZ-1 but then I thought I already have Digital camera and even Instant Camera. and the only camera I didn't have is DSLR :) So, I wish to have it. If mum and dad agreed, it would be my best christmas present ever! weee <3 hahahaha :) like seriously, you know kan, I have my PS2 advancely. hahaha :) who knows, with blessing from God, I could have this one in advanced as well. ngeee <3 AMEN~ :D

And yeah, I wish to have N8 as well. but if couldn't have this one for christmas also never mind, I still can wait though. hehehe :)) Still, I still have my LG GD580 with me. I just wanting N8 because it touch screen as I haven't have one. ngeee :) Flip phone? check, slide phone? check. Original phone? check. iPhone? check (thai version. LOL) touch screen? umm.. not yet. ngehehehehe :))

 And If I can have anything I desire, I wish to have MBLAQ for my christmas present. huahahaha :))) yeah, I want to experience how it feel like to lives with their dorkiness. hahahaha :) Aduh, I wish i'm a millionaire daughter. If I am, I think I'm their friends already. hehehe :) Oi, Gie! Be glad! hahahahh :) Never mind la if I can't have MBLAQ for real. hahaha :) i already experiences those in my dreamland. hahaha  and even I have written fanfics which starred by me, Jaba and MBLAQ and their appa, Rain :)) hehehe :)



SO, that's end my post :)

Thanks for reading my craps and annyeong. Saranghamnida~~ <3

P.S : LetYourSmileCoverUpYourTears :)