I'm Back! My Sweet 17 is Around :)

ANNYEONG! yeah~ its been 4 days i didn't online. well, just checking my cityville. Seriously, i just check my cityville. not more than that :) trust me. hahaha XD. like i just mention, i'm turning 17 soon. 2 more days. too soon~ T^T actually i'm so not ready to be old. hahaha :) and i still feel like a child, you know.. playing at the playground, running here and there, play tag, cooking-cooking.. Hwa, how i miss my childhood :D i'm so active back then and still active until now. hahaha :) just that, i'm older now. i feel like it was yesterday i was call as bie :)


-----------------------------------------------


<---- close-up photo. hahaha :) love my eyes? hmm..hmm.. well, i love it but i hate my eye-bag. Duh! i can't say that i don't have enough sleep because i think i overslept XD i guess i'm having eye-bag because of having too much sleep. ekeke :) whatever! and officially i announce that i don't really have crush on anyone right now because i'm tired of waiting. i guess this year i'm gonna focus on my education, yearghh~ hahaha :) and i want to make my parent proud. i'm their only hope as my brother, the one who they should put hope on, is way to far from being good person and will gonna be the same no matter how many years will pass =.=; WHATEVER~


 .............................................................................................




 and honestly, i miss my bangs. hahaha :) i screw up my front hair and i'm so regret it. so, i want to keep my front hair long first then will cut it like before. hehehe then i won't cut it side-style anymore >.< and today is my 4th day of schooling and i have so much fun, so far and hopefully will stay fun for the rest of the year. it still hard for me to believe that this year is my senior year T^T hehei~ doesn't mean i'm senior, i'm not playful anymore. DUH! i become more playful and crazier. i bet Ek Cheng can't stand to sit next to me this year. ekekeke XD


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


<--- in this photo i look like lee hong ki, don't you think? hahahaha :) i don't know you, but look a bit a like for me. hehehehe :) yea, maybe because of the angle. hmm..hmm.. and FYI, this is one of my favourite photo :) love it~ hehehehe :D uh, this year, once again i become class monitor. hahaha :) i don't know why they choose me because i'm not really good in monitoring others. but i'm really good in bullying others. ekekeke :) but i'm glad that my class teacher give me another chance to be the monitor and i'm gonna be the best class monitor ever :P


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



 so, that is all i want to say for now. hope i can write again soon :) so, here is the birthday present list that i wish i can have :) ahahaha :) just to inform, cuz maybe you guys want to buy me anything. hahaha XD JK ::


1. PSP
2. LG LOLLIPOP
3. Complete Collection of Harry Potter CDs
4. Anything Doraemon
5. Cute Stuff
6. Money:)
7. Kang Hyuk Min (LMFAO)
8. iPod
9. Canon Powershot (idk the name)
10. puppies? hehehe :))


P.S : Let Your Smile Cover Your Tears :)