First Week Of 2011 is Done :P getting busier~ =.=;


Annyeong, everyone! today is Friday A.K.A FREEDAY! hahahaha XD well,  not so free la because teachers gave me a tons of homework and everything must be sent on next monday T^T and i also have to make Jadual Bertugas for my class and.. organization chart.. =.=; my work is double than others. but positively thinking, its my job as monitor and student :) if other class monitor can do, why can't i? right? hmm..hmm.. its my mum's favourite Quotation and i found it really suitable for me this year. hahaha :) full of motivational message :D i will use it until i finish studying :)


Talking about studying, to be honest, i hate it but so far, i kinda started to liking it. haha :) i don't know why but studying is kinda fun sometimes. hehehe :) call me Nerd but at least i have bright future ^.^ okay, for me, studying is something challenging and exercise our brain by solving brain-twisting question likes Addmath and Physics :) uh, talking about Addmath and Physic, i love them this year. hahah XD maybe because Mdm. Mackinna have a very interesting and funny personality which make me started to have interest in them. and can you believe it, on every thursday, i have to sit and look at mdm.Mackee face for 4 period. LOL :D incredible! hahaha :))


truthfully, i am stress right now but i pretend that i'm not. hahaha >.< because i don't know how to show how i really felt. ekeke :) i'm so stress for having a tons of homework, oh, i don't blame my teachers for giving me too much of homework but i blame myself for always wasting my time to online-ing and ignoring my homework. XD. well, what can i do? i'm online-addict. i can't even stand a day without online-ing. and even just for 4 days, its already felt like forever for me. hahaha :D i'm grateful that my sisters is very strict with me this year, yeah~ for my own good.

right now, i really miss the day when i still doing something like shown in the pictures above T^T. i wish SPM is already over so that i could do my favourite things, like online-ing 24/7, listening to music, Stalking my favourite band, and go shopping often :) whenever i think about this stuff, i will lost my concentration on doing my homework. hahaha :) so, for my own good kan, i think it is better if i just lock all this stuffy in the secret place inside my brain. hahaha :) so that i can concentrate more on my study and become a good student~ Ohyeah! so do everything that is not important like...him~ hahaha :) you don't know who? hahaha :) no need to know de~ i'll tell you when i'm ready ^.^


Last but not least from me, today my class receive new student from SMK Lutong. her name is Oudrey. everyone in my class know her. well, i just know her name and her boyfriend de. hahaha :) yea, her boyfriend is one of the 7 prince in my class :) ermm..and i'm not quite sure why i feel uneasy when she entered my class. i can feel the negativity is surrounding me back then. i just don't know why. i feel that something is not right about her. well, i know i have no right to judge her but i just telling what i felt la. i mean no offence. don't worry. hehehe :) ha? jealous of her? no... NO WAY! i may look single but OBVIOUSLY i'm taken. hahahaha :D so, i guess i just need to keep silent and see if my intuition is true or false :)


so, i will use my son, Shawn's photo to end this very speech. enjoy his uljjang face everyone! hahaha :) annyeong!

P/S  : let your smile cover your tears :)