The Same New Day :)

Annyeong, everyone! hahaha :) cute kan, the dog? yea.. i know! that is one of my favourite dog breed, Maltese. yepp :] i have one myself, i named her Chubby :] but she's old already. umm..talking about dogs, its been a while i didn't play with my doggies. *blaming facebook* haha :) oh, FYI, i don't play facebook anymore. i gave it to my sis Ina. i don't like facebooking anymore beside i don't have anything to do there. facebook games? neah, i'm going to abandoned it. hehehe :) well, i'll be facebooking again whenever my mood striking me again :) other account? umm.. maybe going check and approve request only de :) to be honest, i'm sick of facebook. i hate facebook. hahaha :D maybe because i've been to addicted to it before. i hate it when i've become very addictive. i guess, i need to control myself from blogging to or else, i'm gonna hate blogging as well. who knows? anything can happen. hahaha :D





 And yeah, last time when i was busy looking for photo kan, i found this mr.cardboard name Danbo. he just too adorable! i want him! hahaha :D Danbo is a figure doll that we can use as a model for photographing. hahaha :) i don't know how to explain de. anyway, i'm in love with him for now. hahaha :D i wish Miri got sell this little adorable cardboard figure doll. hahaha :) if got pun, must be very expensive as he is the most wanted for the time being. everybody want him. hahaha :) so, i wish he could give me the heart that he hold to me! hahaha :D I LOVE YOU DANBO CHAN!            





                      
on my last post, i did mention that i don't have girl ulzzang favourite. teehee :D i just found my favourite and that is Hong Young Ki. she and hyuk min are my favourite ulzzang for the time being. hahahah :) and they both born on 1992. hmm..hmm.. i wish they become couple de. LOL XD anyway, they are awesome and both playful and photogenics and funny :) actually i know Younggi before i know HyukMin. hahaha :) and i know the word ulzzang after i become Shu-I's fans. teehee :) and i know YoungGi from TV shows call Pretty Boys and Girls. which there i found my second ulzzang love, Park TaeJun. hahahaha :D wait wait! doesn't mean i like Younggi i like girl ha! NO NO! i'm adoring her cuteness. thats all. hahaha :D please understand that ^^. anyway, Younggi call herself as the nation pig. LOL i don't know why but i think that nickname just as cute as her. hahaha :D and she also the mascot for the Pretty Boys and Girls :) and i also found that she have eye surgery because she wanted to have the double-eye lids. well, to make her cuter of course. anyway, that is so acceptable. hahaha :) love her and HyukMinnie! hope they both can success in ulzzang world and always be the prettiest in my heart ^^




and today my mum and i got into a little fight because i accidently left the room keys inside the locked door. hahaha :D well, the one who lock the door is mum herself. well, i give up because i don't want to fight with her. hahaha :D but then, she manage to get the keys, i don't know how but for sure, she really creative. hmm..hmm.. my mum is a super mum. hahaha :D and this evening, i went to Emart to repair my phones. when i arrive there kan, i saw one of the vege seller wear the same Polo tshirt as mine. i was like "OMG! twins!" hahahaha XD anyway, my phones got nothing wrong with it just that i think the charger is the main problems. hahah :D so, i guess i just need to buy myself a new charger :) anyway, i like the gif. photo of me and hyukmin. LOL looks real. LMFAO! i wonder if hyuk min himself look at it, what would he think? hahaha :D i think he must said "crazy fans" LOL XD yeah yeah yeah, i'm crazy. crazy of you. LOL XD true la bah~ hahaah XD wahh~ how i wish that photo is true. LOL holding hands lagi~ haahhaah :D never will happen de. even when the world dooms. haahahaha :DD

so, i guess, this is goodbye for now. i have nothing else to talk about. hahaha :D beside, i really need to go to sleep as right now its almost 12 a.m. teehee :D so, be seeing you guys in the next post! adieu. so i let my photo and hyukmin to end this very post :)
P/s : i love my blog new look hahaha :)
:
Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)

Arigatou for reading!
God Bless YOu!