One Better Day :)


Annyeong everyone! today is the 2nd weeks of the holiday in December. hahaha :) yeahahaha! 3 more weeks baby and there the SPM YEAR! OMG hahaha! anyway, do you notice my biggy spec? haha :) i just bought it last friday if i'm not mistaken. at toysRus, Parkson. hehe :) its look cute just that i can't use it when going shopping. hahaha :D so, yesterday was one better day for me because i have a very good laugh with my dearest sista! hahaha :D yepp. as usual la i know but just a better day for me because i really have go through a very tough day before that ^^ anyway, i want to personally thanks to my sista, Jon and Ina for making me laugh as usual XD. and last saturday, i had fun with my dearest jaba and sis Inut and also sis Jon and bro Jon. hahaha :) we watch horror movies together *saturday night is our movie night* but me and dear jaba make fun of the ghost.we laugh at the ghost. hahaha :) the ghost is scary but the story line is very easy to figure out. hahaha *with our high-imagination* hahaha :D




and like i said, yesterday i have fun with sis Jon and Ina but then sis Jon want to watch her favourite movie so there just me and sis Ina. we play my webcam. hahaha :) *showing that we all photogenics type* hahaha :) there a lot of funny photo's of ours but yeah, i pick the best, which show that sis Ina didn't notice that i've clicking the snap button while she busy looking for her pimples  then she notice, she laugh like a banshee. even banshee themselves will get scared if they heard her laughing. ekekeke :D anyway, we have fun, thats what really matter. ehehe :) well, its been a week she didn't come home actually because her husband came here, to miri but already go back to Labuan because of the work he had. oh yeah, her wedding day is postpone i think ^^.because as i can see, her husband is a very busy man and i know its hard for him to find a very suitable day for him to rest and spend time with his beloved wifey~ and yesterday also, i found that sis Ina brought Shawny to met her in laws hahaha :) and she said that Shawny become super active because there got little kid who almost the same age with him. hahaha :) i can imagine.





that is just one of my random pics :) i just took it just now. hahaha :) anyway, thats new one from me. and i don't have anything else to share about. oh yea, just one more things. now, i'm addicted to Katy Perry and Ke$ha's Songs. i like to hear Fireworks, Your Love is My Drug, BackStabbers and Blah Blah Blah, We R Who We R :) i do like Like A G6. hahaha :) i don't know why but for FireWorks, i love the lyrics because it give me strength to keep living ^^. hahaha :) and the song make me made a sentences that i make for my life motto : "ignites your light and burst your color like a fireworks" hehehe :)






so, thats all for now. if i got another things to share, i'll write again soon :)
to my dearest bloggy , sometimes i feel like you the one who gets me, you're my bestfriend, Bloggy :)
so, here i post a photo of me and my dearest hyuk min :) hahaha :DD cute neh? hahaha XD i know! anyway enjoy :) CL -annyeong, goodbye, adios!* hahaha XD