New Year Resolution and Last Post of 2K14

The typical Tumblr girl posed hahahahaha yeah. In my case, it was wannabe-Tumblr-girl posed since all of them we're way gorgeous, i mean... inhumanly gorgeous in some ways. Okay, enough about that. By the way, hello~! It's been few days after my last post entry ey? ahahaha yeah, since this horrible year called 2k14 hehehe i like the sound of that, 2K14, doesn't that make me sounds more extravagant and more swaggy? hahahahahaha okay enough and yes, I really do have horrible year BUT it still better than my last 2 or 3 years back where I was really really drowning, gasping for life hahahaha XD Well, I'll just say that 2k14 isn't quite a bad year for me because I've been recovering from my unhealthy habits which you know which one hahaha and I'm more forgiving? I guess and I have few people that I think I can safely considered them as my friend with benefits at that. hahaha and there's that. I have few good laughed with my parents as well as my stupid brother along this year but I'm still wondering if it a good idea because usually, after we had a great family moment together, it's always end up with door slamming or my stupid brother annoyingly shouting at mom. So, sometimes I'm just holding myself back from having too much fun because I'm pretty much convinced that when I'm happy, things gonna be bad for mom. hahahaha yeah, I know it's completely non-logical. Believe me, I do know and I'm trying not to compel myself into that kind of thinking. I might end up being the unhappiest person on earth and missing all the best things in life :)

And I don't really have anything to tell here because my days has been better in the past few days. I've spend whole lots of time with myself and oh yesterday, for the first time in forever, me and my family dined together in our dinner table. hahahaha Well, it just happen like that because I was caught getting food from the kitchen and then they all started to sit down and eat along. Well, maybe it's a start for everything. And yeah, that night. My brother getting into his usual stupid shouting again and mom, yeah. Slamming the door and dad, I don't know what he's doing, probably sleeping. hahaha *sighs* Okay. I've just decided. Maybe I should uh, just write my new year resolution here? I guess? hahahaha XD alright then :)

Okay. I haven't really thought about my New Year Resolution actually and I totally completely had forgotten about my this year resolution hahahaha First and for most, I think I'm just going to try my best to keep in touch with people and stuff. The idea of having friend have hit me at some point where I kinda miss my old friends a lot hahahaha but not all of them. I mean, certain people of course. And then, I might trying better keeping in touch with my one and only best friend, Valerie. The only person who choose to stay and well, accept me no matter how weird I am, even though not fully. But I'm glad to have her and called her best friend. I'm the one who suck at keeping in touch and I guess it just time for me to make the move then, I can't just let her do all the work, right? hahaha so, that's one of my resolution. We're so going to go through this again by the end of 2k15, to check if I've done this or not hahahaha XD Hopefully I will *fingercrossed*
Then, there's another about educations. Which would be my second resolution this year. I'm going to study my very best and getting wonderful grades for every exams. I really wanted to make my parent proud and well, I did graduated with good CGPA which is 3.00 in which it's definitely an average grade for college students. So, I just want to make them more proud of me, and making myself proud at that by beating my own CGPA. I mean, degree will be tougher but since I've been half-serious while I'm at the easy level, then I guess I should just double up my effort like twice hahaha yeah, and I'm pretty excited to do this. I suddenly remember that time when I'm a very compassionate learner that I never missed any second to make note and actually doing my homework hahaha yeah, so now, all I have to do is convinced myself that I love to learn and shit hahahaha

The third one, would be uhh..... accepting myself the way I am. I've been having trouble of accepting the way I am but last few month back I think, I recalled that I've read this one quote saying something like, "Love your own body for it was made by God from his own reflection," something like that and it hit me so much that I kinda feel a bit guilty for being so bitchy about how I hate my body like we all knows that God had made His child and mainly the face of course. But yeah, it could work with the body too hahaha and yeah, I'm like why is it so easy for me to appreciate God's other creation but now the one I already own? so it's like, well... This isn't gonna be easy but it's not impossible either. So, I'm going to uh... do my best to love myself. Like Niall sung in Little Things, "Love yourself as I love you," I'm like awww hahahahahaha XDD

Louis Tomlinson is just too cute my gosh hahahahaha okay. Uhh, my fourth New Year Resolution. hmmmmmm..... *gasped* I think I never mention, which I'm pretty sure I didn't hahaha well, it's about this one story idea that just hit me when I was reading Dramione this few days. It's uhh... more like Harry Potter AU in which I combined my own character with Harry Potter's character XD AU here because I never read Harry Potter so they're so going to be very OOC hahahahaha anyway, back to this idea of mine, I was thinking about writing it like, it was in their 7th year in Hogwarts and yes, Voldemort is still in a run (hey, Voldemort isn't having red line under the name hahaha and yes, Harry did think he kill him but no, he's not wahahahahaha) and so, Dumbledore (yes, he's still alive) announced the school that they're gonna be having exchange students from 5 magic school somewhere over the globe. So, there gonna be 3 students from each of the school. So, between all the students, there'll be my character wahahaha XD I've named them Alex, Travis and Aaron (I'm pretty much loving this name lately) Alex and Travis are brothers, while Aaron is Travis's best friend. Then they going to be sorted out and oh oh i was thinking of Alex making a fuss about not willing to be sorted out hahahaha yeah XD I'll tell you in the story, because I'm itchy to write it gosh~ hahahahaha anyway, after being sorted out, they're started to mingle with everyone in which all the professor think it's could be great for the house unity. Okay, then uhhh.... well, I was thinking to make these three as part of the Order spies. A very young spies of course. They did come from prestige school though and very good at Quidditch and music yeahhh XD ( and psst.... Louis is gonna play Alex part pffftt I just remember HAHAHAHA ) anyway, *ahem* there's gonna be lots of things happen and well, I might write the draft first ahahahaha XD

And other than that, I have also thought about writing a teen depressing story hahaha about this two best friend. Well, not so best friend. They never actually interact with each other until they were partnered up in this one school project. But they knew each other though hahahaha and uhh, maybe I'll just take my original character, Ally Menders and Andrew Quinn in this story too. Well, it's gonna be bloody hahahaha nah just kidding. I'm going to make a plot twist in this story hehehehehehehehehe we'll see what my brain gonna tell me. hahahaha and ahhh, speaking of story... I might re-working on The Last Descendant. I mean, I really love that story but I was also thinking to change the heroin and maybe the whole cast. muahahahaha XD I really should write the whole thing in a book. I keep on forgetting it somehow. curse my goldfish memory! >.<

Anyway, I completely going off track hahahahahahaha I'm so sorry. Okay, now my fourth New Year Resolution. After that long and twisted off-track, I shall say maybe I want to finish at least one of my stories that I'm working on. hahahaha yeah, so far, I have five? maybe I'll try to finish one and two is a miracle, three? in your dream hahahahahaha XD So, yeah. I guess that's it. And fifth new year resolution is exercise~ Yes, I want to keep my body healthy and having stamina since I feel like I'm running out some fuel in me and gaining lots of weigh for some times now. And ah, I think I'll be moving into new house around February because there's still so many shit to be done and still no electricity yet. So, yeah, around end of February or maybe early March. Well, relax~ hahahaha it just I can't wait to move there because you know, I'm hoping for a better feng shui from that house. hahahaha because here, it suck a lot.
And uhhhhh....... Maybe that's all my New Year Resolution this year. Oh last one. Sixth New Year Resolution. Treating everyone nicely and respect those who is deserved to be respected hahahaha. Yeah, I mean. Sometimes, there are things that we can't really do all by yourself and you need someone to help you. I know that today, we might be in a very good state where we think that we're on top of everyone but tomorrow, who knows? that we might fallen 6ft deep into the ground and no one will even shed a tears for you. That just sad okay? So, I'm thinking that. I might not necessarily be friend with them. Just being nice, like smile at people more and heads up and no more looking to the phone screen while walking hahahaha I mean, yeah, it's not easy but it's not impossible too. Like, in time like this. With all these fucked up world we've been living. I mean, since I know I have no power to change the world in just a snap of my finger, maybe doing something small like this could make a small change. Like, maybe when I smiled at them, I could brightened their days and treat them politely can do so too. It's not gonna change the world but maybe could brighten their days. Who knows? hahahaha yeah, so yeah.
And of course, this ain't gonna be easy because I must admit, I have a veryyyyy low self-esteem when it comes to public. I might need to try my best not to succumb into that kind of thinking anymore hahahahaha yeah, I should be working on that hahahaha XD

 Okay. I'm actually just came back from Facebook and holy shit man! there this uhhh this gaming stuff where you can play using gaming google thing so you can see it from your own view and with a gaming gun and you can feel the whole thing with your own body and soul I don't know how to explain it but holy shit! I want that shit~ hahahahaha seriously! it just awesome! Imagine playing COD with that shit oh my god! I'll be soooo sooo emotional playing that and mom probably gonna have to secretly keep it away from me hahahahaha XD seriously, oh my gosh! I'm so thrilled. hahahahaha anyway, I think that is all I'm gonna say in this post. So, since well, I can say that this gonna be the last post of 2k14. So I would love to say that it has a very great year spending with you my dearest Mr. Bloggy. It's been awesome and I should thank you for always be there for me hahahaha XD I know in this few years, I keep on updating with very stressing and depressing post but let us both hope that next year, 2k15 will the better for both of us. I love you. And I'm sure pretty glad that I found blogger before because it's like I can say everything and be myself. hahahaha so again, Goodbye and see you again in 2k15! XD love you always Mr. Bloggy. I really love you and thank you for the great year. Mwah mwah mwah~!

P.S Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears.