20 Days before Christmas

Well, hello. It's been ages I didn't update this blog hahaha yeah, well I was thinking to update it last few days ago but I'm too lazy and I kinda have a bit of fight with my brain and stuff happens. Yeah, well sometimes things happen because of my excessiveness hatred and irritation towards people of this house youknowwho hahahaha anyway, I've been drawing lately. I'm not very sure what I'm drawing honestly but for sure, the main idea were the Raira Trio but now, turns out to be more likely a random character from shoujo manga so I don't know hahahaha but it turn out pretty good to me though yeah, kinda love it. I just having a bit difficulties with the attire even though it wasn't full-body drawing becauseihaventmasteredthatyet hahahaha so, yeah. It's work-in-progress to be exact.


I miss putting my face on this blog hahhaha it feels like ages XD
And right now, I'm listening to some Escape the Fate random song because yeah, I'm not sure what else to listen to anymore hahahaha I lost my interest in almost everything. Maybe the emo phase is coming again hahahaha XD BUT I want to defeat it by writing something today. Yeah, and yeah, I kinda thinking of continuing my current story hahaha well, more like fanfic. yeah, fanfic that is well whatever it call. hahahaha since I'm like the vice president of Dabai Production, let just call it as a movie hahaha well, a bit of AU! kind of movie. *sighs* let just stick with FanFic hahahaha because it somewhat OTP fanfic pfft XD okay, here's some of the preview;

Pgie was standing in front of the wooden door with plank that written Domini. Cglued on it. Staring at the name plank she recalled back the early event that just happened;
So what kind of adventure are you talking about?asked Pgie as they both sat at the opposite seats of one another.  
Jaba grins mischievously at her as she leaned towards, I heard something about vampire attack happens at Philadelphia.she whispered.
             “What?!
Shhh..Jaba shushed her sister, Not so loud! This is library
Sorry.Pgie sighs, “…But, how did you find out about that?
The slayer cleared her throat, Bruno and I were surfing the web at the library this morning before exam started,
And youre sure it was some vampy attacks?
Of course!Jaba cried out loud before back to whispering to her sister, I mean, it was all stated there that the corpse founded were dried up,she paused, I mean, what else could it be?
Pgie twisted her lips as she thought and then said, Well, I guess youre right,” 
I know.Jaba grins, So, since youre gonna be exempted fro-
About that,Pgie cuts in. The raven squints her eyes, Spill…”
UmWell, I kinda rejects Dominis offer,
So? Try to ask him if the offer still open.
Its not that easyWe kinda have this small arguments about that too…”
Jaba sighs and started to massage her forehead. She couldnt help but to think that maybe every Levedad has the stubbornness traits. Well, it wont hurt to try asking him again, right? I mean, hes the angel of love anyway,
Pgie sighs,
Taking a deep breathe, she slowly brought her fist to gently knocked on the door.

“Come in,

I kinda like this part so... hahahaha XD well, this story is more focused on Jaba and Pgie to be exact. I'm thinking of writing it like one chapter, one character POV. example is like, if chapter one is Pgie's POV, then chapter two will be Jaba's. hahahaha yeah but in this story, I'm extracting the voice in Jaba;s head well, I'll explain that more thoroughly in the story. Don't worry, I have everything in plan hahahaha XD 

Actually I have another Levedad fanfic to write at the same time. It's uh, their Christmas adventure where they kinda break the rules again. yes, again... to save Christmas. hahahaha yeah, the plot is cliche but I kinda love it because I was thinking to change their partners. Like, ya know that Jaba and Pgie is team and Kevin and Moon is one team. So, in this one, it will be Jaba and Moon, Pgie and Kevin. With.... the three Giodani brothers' of course. and uh, they're like gonna celebrating Christmas at Laurencia for the first time because they're not allowed to go back to celebrate it with their families. So things happen and they teamed up to go and save Christmas XD

I should work on that hahahaha because I was thinking to finish it before of on Christmas day hahahaha XD yeah, it's Christmas present for myself hahahah XD and and I'm thinking of maybe make it as short as possible, maybe around 10-15 chapter long and for the other one, I'm targetting for 20-30 chapters XD

Uh, honestly I forgot what I wanna say other than this hahahaha well, I'll back again soon. Ciao XD