Shit Happen.


Hello~ hello~ it's been ages I didn't write here hahaha well, there's nothing much happening around me honestly. It's just the same old things. But, I'm getting used to it, it's like it's happen too much and I'm like meh. hahahaha and yeah, I've been wanting to write since forever but yeah, I'm so lazy and often stuck in the middle of typing introduction like this wahahaha :3
Anyway, things has been different nowadays and I've been learning how to fight the urge to hurt myself anymore. Yes, the struggle is real especially whenever I have the urge and at the same time my eyes saw the razor box. it's like man~~~~ hahahaha I feel like banging my head on the wall ya know. Sometimes, the urge to cut would rise up every time something happen.

And speaking of things happen, I've just heard about something huge is happening right now in the family. Well, not our family but the entire family. Another crises rises up. It's um, about one of my cousin chyi who tells sis jon that my uncle spone has been talking bad things about her husband and how much she hate my dad actually. I'm like what the hell are ya talking about?! if not because of my dad, she's still fucking stayed in Bakong. They'll be living in the roadside if my dad didn't let them stayed in his Lutong house back then. What the fuck?! Only I can hate my dad. wahahaha ((shut up. I'm Tsundere okay)) anyway, that's not the real problem here. It's like, why the fuck did she has to tell jon about what Uncle Spone told her about??! what a bitch. I know!!! I'm so pissed and what the hell.

Okay, it's all started with the boat price. What I heard is like Chyi's husband was going to buy a boat for Jon's husband and it's cost around 10 thousand something but then, Unc.Spone told my mom that the price of the boat is 15thousand in which what Indai told him. So, my mom just want some confirmation of the price from mak ulit and she told her la about what she heard from unc.spone and that's when Mak ulit told her that jon's called her last night and told her that Chyi said that unc.spone say bad things about her husband and shit like that and then how she hate my dad because last time, my dad kinda told her husband that her dad is a piece of lazyass shit. I mean, Gosh. Isn't that the truth?! Her dad is Seriously a piece of lazyass Shit and Pervert. *sighs*

I don't know where's the connection of telling the price of a boat and with all the shit. hahahaha it's like so fucking confusing and just now, I saw jon updating her facebook status and saying shit like she was disappointed because feeling betrayed with a family member which i guess it was for Unc.spone. I mean, dude~ she heard all the shit from Chyi. How can she's not learning from the past? Like Who the fuck did make everything in the family turns upside down? who the fuck that always make up some shit so people we're all bad guy??! if i'm her, I would be really upset but I would look at other's perspective as well. Like, come on. *sighs*

I don't know. I don't know which side I'm gonna take but yeah, I guess I wouldn't getting involves like I used too. I mean, I don't want things to be bad again like everyone isn't going to spend time together anymore and everything there's between us is all hate no more love. It's hurtful like that. I'm a very sensitive person. AND about that bitch saying that she'll hate my dad forever, please do so. You know karma is a bitch too. She's definitely has forgotten the one who open the door towards better living for them and who has been there to support them whole the way up. and now, they're at the top, they started to hate the one who bring them to the top. Fine, okay. Hate my dad meaning hating me too. I mean, I do hate him as well but he's still my dad and I owed him big time. And for uncle spone, I know he has pathetic life and his family is broken. I know he's a drunkard but at least he work for his success and WAY better than her lazyass shit dad. *rolled eyes*

and also for Jon, I hope she would open her eyes widely and realized that bitch is all talk. What if the thing she said was like 2000 years ago? it's not even recently? What if?! and if she ever go on and disliking Unc.Spone, then that's mean, she forgotten everything that unc.spone has done for her family and stuff. And instead of blaming it on other, then why not she tell her husband to keep on looking for a job instead of waiting for the job to come? and prove it to everyone that he wasn't lazy like what people said? Job wasn't gonna come to you like that if you're not going to do anything to get it. Unless you're a genius or something. If you're a mere human, then work for it.


Shitty stuff happens I guess. hahahaha *sighs* oh well, I guess that's it for now. I shall update again soon. I mean, later after class since I have class at 1.oo but I need to take the photocopied book from the store ahahaha so need to go early. I promise I'll write out something brighter later on hahahaha :3

Adieu <3

Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears