Part Zero : My Understanding - Of Mice & Men

So, Hi :)
I'm decided to share every single thought that disturbing me lately. I noticed that everybody is slowly running away from me. Untangled themselves from me and I'm all alone in this matter.
So, I'm deciding to change my Blog URL since it's becoming more and more personal everyday, starting today. I will keep the determination to be open in this blog of mine and write everything that's bothering me.
Every time I feel like giving up, I will write my reason. Every time I'm hopeless, I'll write again and so do with the other feelings I'm having. I know I can escape if I'm determine to do this. I'm on my own now. telling people who knew me is not gonna help me. They don't understand me at all. So what's the point? at least, here I can be myself and I understand myself, my feeling and everything. So, I'm gonna do this. I will survive this and I will stop hurting myself. This is the only place I can feel free.


This is my wasteland, my only retreat. There's Heaven Above You, Hell Over Me. the water is rusty, the air is unclean, but for the second, I feel free. -Pierce The Veil-