MehMehMeh :3

Hey:)
I'm in the middle of class right now and i'm pretty much a bit angry because my mom just call me and told me that that my brother ask me to send his car-service book. i'm like what? why didn't he jus put the damn book in the car before? i mean, gosh. It's not that easy to drive out from that place you know. Plus, i'm freaking lazy to drive right now. i just want to go home because my paranoia is coming to me again. i feel quite insecure right now and yeah, i just want to be home. in my condition right now, i wish i had brought along my razor this morning but thank goodness that i didn't. I mean, i can try to calm my shit down until i get home later. I know i shouldn't be angry at le bro or mom since its my job to help right? But hmmm... I don't know. I'm just pissed . I don't have to have good reason to piss off actually. Maybe i'm pissed of myself for everything that i've done. So, yeah. :)

I'll be back later to continue on my part two. I seriously will do it today. Hopefully nothing will get me distracted. :)

See you later :)