Uh... I'm just talking crap again I think O.O


Greetings, humanoids:)
Right now I decided to talk about vampires. ehehe well, of course... not the sparkles one okay? I mean, the other one that do not sparkles and cannot be under the sunlight. ehehe :) No offense, Hey. seriously, I think Twilight is quite a great film okay? I mean, it's quite dull but heyy~~ Calisle is pretty handsom *winkwink* hahahaha :) *cough*
Anyway, the reason I'm talking about this is that, I'm pretty much wonder how in the world did me and sis Jaba knew the existence of this dark creature. I mean, we're been knowing this vampires since we're like about 7 or 8 like that and plus, we're not even the type of watching TVs like other kids. Well,except for when we're not together of course. but that time, we only watch cartoons and play outside. This question kind of haunting me for ages now since that I'm already 19 this year, it's been decades. Wow. I feel old now. So, I just wondering where the hell we get the word 'vampire' hehehe :)

So, vampires. We knew that this mystical creature lives by sucking the blood out from living human like us. They are the immortal, and cannot be taken down without strong faith or stabbed straight to the heart or cut the head off. Basically, this undead creature need to be killed brutally eh? Hm... Must be hard for the amateur hunters. hehehe :)
Well, since i'm very young at age, I've been told a fiction story by my loveliest sis Jaba which is about a group of teenagers who were trained to defeat the vampire lord. Before, she told me verbally, now she's stuffing me with words she wrote ahahaha I mean, in story. Yeah, before she called it as "Ghost Hunter Society," Goshh... I still remember, there were like 11 seasons for the whole story and yet still unfinished because our teenagers life took it from us.  Wow. I always wonder how would it end though. hehe. Anyway, the latest one.... she named it as Levedad. I just love it. It just fucking awesome. I mean, the story line, the grammar. All perfecto. I mean, seriously. I never like to read books fully written (I'm more of a picture books hehe ) but her story, make me loving the no-picture book. It just wow.

The vampires are waayyyy cooler than twilight. Well, basically her vampires are divided into two. Royal and not royal (obviously) Royal vampires are the one who can walked under the sunlight, well a shady-like sunlight. not the brightest sunlight of all hehe :D and there also one group that I would call as "willing-to-be-vampires in which this group were changed into vampires by their own will, like drinking the blood of the royals and change into a vampires. And the other group, I called as the minions in which they were turned unwillingly, having some kind of imperfect physical like fully vampires face thing. And yeah, none of these groups sparkles under the sunlight. hehe :D

Well, since the story involving mystical creatures like vampires, werewolves (yeah, they're in too), shape-shifter and others supernatural beings, trolls...witches.... she create another world and called it Anaithnid. Well, basically... she wrote it like, this Anaithnid place were connected with the earth by a portal. I don't know how to explain this part. go look for it yourself. ekekeke read the story ehehe :D

Hehehe :D he does look like a vampire, don't he? P.S he have that cute big two front teeth. ehe.. ehehehe.... XDD
So for me, vampires is quite a very fascinating night creatures. I mean, if they are really like what I've always seen in the movies, I think they are very cool, fascinating, brutal.... hahaaha well, plus creepy since they drink human bloods and stuff. But still, they're awesome. But still, I think it is way cooler to kill this creature. ehehe ya know, fun, adventure, adrenaline. hahaha XD I mean, I always adore the vampires hunters in the movie, like when the drew out their guns, pointing at the creature and shoot the silver bullet like WHOA~ freaking awesome! XD and even better if the hunter were HALF-VAMPIRES! i mean, they are human but they took something potion like to change them into the creature for couple of hours or days. I mean, seriously. with the same strength like the creature they wanted to slay, it just awesome to see them fight, drawing swords and slashing in the mid-air. Like wow~ hahahaha XD it just the awesomeness things I ever imagine. hehehe :) So yeah... And yeah, I still remember that when I was young, I'm always like licking my own bloods whenever I've cut. hahahaha Well, too much of vampires i think. And well, then now, it becoming my habit ekekekeke plus, I'm more of nocturnal human nowadays. i mean, I sleep on the day, awake in the night. ahahaha XD and whenever I got class, it freaking hard for me to stay awake and the sunlight freaking annoys me. Gosh~ hahahaha XD but seriously, I'm not trying to be a vampire. it just, maybe I'm used to stay awake whole night due to watching anime kekekeke XDD

So, Well, I'm out of ideas now. ahahahaha XD TTYL :)

P.S Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)