Update in Class :3

Greetings, humanoid :)
Yeah, i was thinking of updating mi blog last night but yeahh~ i was distracted by twitters and stuff ekeke and even my homework is remain untouched last night =.='

Why? Because i've found website that selling ANIME ACTION FIGURE!!! OmG!! I was like OHMYYGODDDDS~ and and the most exciting part of the website is that IT IS MALAYSIAN'S ONLINESTORE AND ALLOW ME TO USE MAYBANK2U!!
OMGODDD*faints*

hahahahaXD but the most disappointing part is that the price is too freaking expensive =.='
But but but i want to buy IZAYA ORIHARA's action figure so badly =.=' and it cost like RM308 if i'm not mistaken
Demo... if it for izaya, i would do anything even if it cost my life huahuahua just kidding *wink*
Still, i'm dying to have that action figure so that i can stare at izaya's face 27/4 ekekekeke XD
And right now, i'm having breakfast in class with my gorgeous friends ekeke :)
Actually i have no plan of eating but yeah my friends, they love to eat just like me, sooo yeah *shrugs*

So, with those pics i end this post~ maybe i'll be back again tonight. MAYBE.. Hahahahahaha XDD