I'm Just Be Usually Random Me (-^u^-)


Hey hey Hey~ Long time no see!
Yeah, I kinda miss my Mr.Bloggy =.= but ya know, how my lazybones is~ ekekeke :D neways, I've been updating my Facebook cover and taa-daa~ Nice eh? I KNOW! I love it! ekekeke (=^.^=) Um... I've got not much to share but I don't my blog feel abandoned ma. So, yeah. Just be ready of my awesome randomness~ ekekeke :D

And Oh, I'm currently single for a while as Logan Lerman is busy with Percy Jackson, Perks of Being Wallflowers and maybe also busy with his education hahahahahahahaha :3 Just kidding, I'm currently adoring Josh Hutcherson. Huahahaha XD and and also Niall Horan... and and Yuri Pleskun... and and and... Omoo~ No more. hahahaha :D just those three. Yep, bad news Logan. You have to share. HUAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'm a freak, (tell me something I don't know =.=)
Anyhow, I'm still not hearing any news about Logan Lerman dating anyone so yeah (=^.^=)
I'm happy liao~ hahahaha :D I was randomly (NOT!) googling for Logan Lerman and girlfriend 2012 and Yep, he's single. hahaha :) Thank God, Emma Watson already have boyfriend. If not, I think I'm so worried. hahaha :) well, yeah... She's cute no? and they both leading role in Perks of being wallflowers.. so, yeah :) I'm so glad. hahahaha :)

not that I'm against them if they would ya know 'date', but if can, not Emma Watson. hahaha :) Besides, she's older right? (Not saying I'm the most suitable la) but IF CAN, I would like to see Logan Lerman to date someone younger than him though :) It's just cute~ (^m^) but not too young la~ if the girl is too freaking young, it would make him look like a pedobear. hahahahaha ya know what I'm saying? hahahahaha XD
So, yeah :)

Umm.... Of course, I'm still waiting for Logan Lerman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA whoa (percentage of being Logan's future wife decreased to 65%) ekekeke :D and I made a list of #Before I Die list. hahaha :D so, yeah... obviously one of it was 'To Meet Logan Lerman'. But if I'm gonna die tomorrow, then, okay. hahahaha I have no choice anyway =.=; but if can lah, I wanna meet him personally. hahahaha and and and take picture. I'm so going to tell my family to bury the picture with me. hahahaha :D
I'm talking like I'm going to die soon =.=; hahahaha
No worries, I'm too cute to die anyway. hahahaha and I'm not a person who die early. Well, ya know. I'm a badass. hahahaha usually badass don't die quickly. =.=;


And yeah~~~ I wanna show off my Mid-term mark here. Wubwubwubwub~ hahahahaha :DDD
I can't believe it myself when I receive back my paper last time. Especially my ITB paper. I was really like, O.O dafuq is this shit? hahahahahahaha :DDD especially question 1 and question 3. I was so blur that time. I just write whatever coming into my mind. And yeah, I don't even study well that time. I was like, sleep all day and then woke up like at 3, read through and then go back to sleep. hahahaha :D

I was like "I'm so fucked up," when I read thru the question paper. But Thank God. Seriously, thank God. hahahahaha :D Miracle do happen. hahahaha :) for ITB, I got the highest mark of all~ WUBWUBWUB! ekekeke :D

For my Computer and e-business, I got 17.9 /20 Well, I must admit... I wasn't really study this one as well. In fact, I was twittering with sis Jaba on the night before. hahahahaha :D seriously. But yeah.... I'm sooo freaking happy to get that kind of mark. And for my ACP, I surely can score better than that if not because of my seatmate who asked to much of question. I just sometimes find that she was freaking annoying and seriously, it was A TEST! EXAMINATION~ gosh, she asked me how to do the fucking thing? I was really pissed that time and.... Oh well, that one passed already. hahahaha :D Thank God I'm not failed my ACP. hehehe :) Oh well, 16.9/20 is not that bad. ehehei :) be grateful~~

and for my Moral. Aha~ this one is really good mark tho. 25/30. I just got 5 wrong. WHOA~ Never in my life ( once, twice la) I got 5 wrong. ahahahaha :DD I told ya, this is what I called as MIRACLE~ hahahahaha :DDDD

So, yeah :) The only paper I haven't get is my Intensive English. I heard that the lecture will give out the paper tomorrow. IF i'm not mistaken. But I hope she will do. hahahaha :D But seriously, I'm not really excited to know my mark. hahahaha not as excited as I was, when I was still called as High Schooler. hahahahahaha :D I feel like, more ignorant nowadays. I don't know why. Maybe this is what people call as Growing Up =.=. hahahaha :D
Nevermind, I can't stop myself from growing anyway. I'll just need to make sure that my childish attitude still with me no matter what. hahaha (dude, out of topic) hahahahaha XD


And YEAH~ as I was googling Josh Hutcherson picture, I saw this! OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMONAAAA <3 Logan Lerman and Josh Hutcherson picture together when they both were SOOOO young! OMG! hahahahahahahahahaha :D
But still, I'm not so sure if the picture is real or not as Josh's picture is kind of ya know, like hanging, I mean like, um...cropped and then pasted next to Logan. hahahahahahahaXD
Oh well, Let just think it's real. HAHAHAHAHAHA


And that is their latest picture together ( ignore the guy with longhair. dun have idea who he was. hahahahahaXD sorry dude) this is seriously not edited la. and hahaha Logan is taller than Josh. hahahaha :DD and I just knew that they both were born on 1992, yep :) Fascinating facts aye? for me la, it's really fascinating me. hahahaha :D Oh damn it, why they both must be that cute?
Seriously I really would love to date anyone of them (Logan Lerman specifically HAHAHAHAHA) Who wouldn't anyway? ekeke
 but if rethink back, Would they date me? hahahaha
HELL NO. XDDD sad, but true..
I know who I am tho. hahahaha they are celebrity ma, they won't date normal people like me. Of course they would want to date a hottie and a cutie ma~ hahahahahaha :D
So, keep dreaming and love them until they find the lucky girl :)

<---- NIall Horan. He's my gang. hahahaha the 94's kids. ekekeke :) EEEYEPP :) Nomu yeppo. hahahahaha :)

Oh ya, just striking my skull just now. hahaha :D My stories... It's been a while I didn't update them though. I just feel, down lately. I don'tt know why. My emo-ish mode is coming back and haunting me down. and I'm feeling real depressed. No kidding...Maybe because of the same bitch, i was dealing with. yeah, I'm still be friend with her. Not really lah, she's the one who always look for me, telling me this, telling me that like I give a fuck to every words she's saying. Gosh, I feel like wanna kick her ass. hahaha :) But I'm not that bad, I'm still here, standing idiotically next to her. Damn it, I feel stupid =.=; I just don't understand creature like her. Why must she tell everything to me, I'm not even a family member or a diary. if she wanted to show off, go show off with other people who cares lah, not ME. Or if she just want the world to know, just make a blog lah, like this. She just wrote everything la inside there. Nobody will care or give a fuck or judge her if she wrote blog. Uh, even thinking about what she done and said, already make me pissed =.=; Hm..... Whateverlah...

Actually, that wasn't what I want to say. hahahaha :) I was about to tell how my stories is progressing. hahahaha :) and yeah... until today, I haven't found back my enthusiasms in continuing my stories. this early morning, yeah I get some of it but then as my parent told me to drive them off to town, it all gone. Now, I'm dull. And yeah, honestly I said here, one of the reason I don't continue writing LLA and SCM is that, I feel like ya know... nobody cares about it. I'm the only person who like it which doesn't count la. hahahaha :D Ya know, I wrote it for sis Jaba... but I feel like my story bore her. hahahahahahahahaha :D
Well, of course she said she liked it lah... but yeah....... I don't know lah. Maybe I'm just being pessimist here. ahahahahahahahaha :DDDD I'm becoming that a lot nowadays.

It's really hard for me to stay positive like before. I don't know. maybe I need something new... like, I don't know... Something new, that can excite me, that can make me feel lively, make me feel that I'm worth of living. hahahahaha XD

Because I keep feeling gloom and I just want to avoid everybody. I feel like I annoyed people and everybody hates me silently. They want me dead and I don't know, some of them maybe saying I'm a fat-ass, should just die... or something like 'perasan cute' just go to hell with that ugliness. *shrugged* I don't know.... I keep thinking bad stuff. ahahaha even in dreamland, I keep on having nightmares, seems like everything is against me. Maybe I should consider the killing-myself-offer. hahahahaha :D
Nah, I'm not brave enough to commit suicide. ekekeke

Hmmmmmm.... I just could sighed. Some of the day, I wish to drive all day, not going home early... hangout at the malls, the bookstores, reading books, watching the sunsets, walking at the park.... I just don't want to be home. I don't know why, but I just don't. I don't want to see people or people come and see me. I just wished to be apart from outside world. But I don't know what should I do....

Before this, I have imagination and I have my own world to discover. Now, I lost it. Even my imagination is against me. I can't make up a good imagination or a good story line. Everything just dull.... What's the point of having lots of gadget if it just keep making me sad?

I feel so sad, so depressed, so....angry.... without reason. Seriously... maybe I'm just disappointed of myself or maybe I'm just being Emo. hahahahahaha :DD
I wish to tell someone about this stupid feeling of mine, but I don't know who. I just find that, in this few days, It just hard for me to trust anyone with my feelings. Maybe I haven't forgive myself yet or maybe this is some mentally punishment for me. hahahahahaha XDD
Oh well..... let just hope this stupid feeling will go off soon. I just hate this feeling. The feeling of being useless and a loser. I miss the old me, the cheerful me, the happy-go-lucky me, the positive me, the best of me.......... I just miss 'me'.


So, yeah... that was freaking random alright. hahahahaha :D SO, that's all I want to type here. hahahaha :D I don't want to get too deeply emo-ing. hahahahahaha :D end up later, I'm going to slit my wrist. hahahahahahaha :D me don't want that. hahaha :D
So here we are. The end of my post. Here's my latest picture to end this very post :)
Adieu :3


P.S Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)