MUM APPROVE. hahahahahahaha XDDDDDDD *gonna die now* HAHAHAHA XD

APPROVED!
Greetings Again, Humans :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
I just want to share a short crazy story that just happened just now. hahahaha XD

Like this,
Just now, i called my mum over to look at the picture in my blog. hahaha
so, then... I showed her Logan's picture. HAHAHAHAHAHA
and I told her that he's my future husband.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
she was like, *nodding,* "Ouukeyy, delusional girl,"
hahahahahahahahaha :D
What's shocking most is,
she didn't say much. hahahahahaha :D
Usually, she would comment or maybe ask like "You serious?", "That guy look creepy," or she won't even bother to look at it. HAHAHAHAHA like what happened to my Benji Madden. ekekeke :) Adehh...
The percentage for me to become Logan's wife is decreasing even more right now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D Never mind, as long as mum approved. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDD
So, yeah :)
Thanks mum for approving :)
Love you. hahahahahahaha :D

I'm sorry, Logan Lerman
This is just for fun though.
No worries, me no serious. ekekekekeke XDD

P.S Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)