Me Out Of Ideas =________='

<---- Jaba, I edit this one :) This one is totally my personal likes hahaha :)
Well, I just finish editing her pictures, which I took from her Facebook page. huahahaha :) Imma stalker ma.
And I edited like, 4 or 5 pictures of her. I know she'll be reading my blog later, in this very post, I will only use her pictures that I edited. ekekeke :D You Mad, Bro? hahahaha :)) Besides, I realized that every post I posted here, always got her name in between all the sentences. hahahhaa :D

Anyway, greetings. Reason I'm writing in the middle of evening or whatever the time is  hahahaha :D I got no ideas to continue chapter 10 or 3. hahahaha :) Chapter 3, I think I got the idea, complete one but umm... I still thinking of the good words and sentences to describe the character's movement. Yalah, they surely need to move right, it would be awkward if the just stood like a statue when interacting with each other. hahahaha :) It's does awkward and no one will ever wanted to read my story if I did that. ekekeke :) So, I was thinking to write my blog instead of sitting here without things to do, later my mom would scolded me and call me freak, or weirdo later. Oh well, not that I'm denying the fact that I'm weirdo. hahahahahahahahaha :)

<---- my second favorite :) Yeah, she's cute, right? I know! I'm cute too... hahahahahahaha :) But she has low self-esteem, saying that she's not cute la, not pretty lah. But of course I know, she's a beautiful person inside and outside :) Like me. hahahahahahahahaha XD

So, just now I read her blog and I saw one section on that very post was for me. hahahahahaha :D I was like "O.o" hahahaha :D and then when I finish reading it, I was like "^_______________________^ " hahahahaha :) feeling WOWSOME. hahahaha :) Well, that post was about, she's telling me that she kind of like my stories and I got improvement in my grammar setting. ehehei. and then, she likes my story line but then she hopes that I'll post faster lah the chapters... because she's tired of waiting like 1 or 2 weeks per chapter. hahaha :) Well, speaking of that, I want to do the same too but yeah, whenever I want to concentrate kan, there will be lots of obstacle like mum needs help lah, my good neighbor need helps or ask me to hang out ka, or if it weekend, my son will be here and disturb me since the moment I woke up until night came lah. haish. and then, blink-blink, saturday came and Jaba wants to read it and guess what? Not finish T^T.. I broke her heart. Oh God, why? hahahaha :D Yeah, and if not humans gave me all the obstacles, there would be my social network, my scumbag brains, my window media player lah, and newest obstacles for me is Spider Solitaire. Yes, I'm addicted to that classic games. hahahahahaha :) Aduii T___T But, I do try my very best to finish it up. Well, its does seem like I'm making an excuses about it but.... Well, maybe I am. hahahahahahahahaahahahaha :D where's there a will, there's a way. But still, we have tomorrow. then, tomorrow it is. hahahahahaha :) Just kidding :) I will do it later :)

So, right now I'm busy tumblring. hahahaha :) Yeah, I got something else to tell actually but I forgot =___=; never mind. Not so important I think. ehehehei :) And I just finish tumblring. hahahaha :) Listening to Used and Abused by Danger Radio. ehehei :) I told you, I'm addicted of their songs. Anyhow, I'm gonna start writing chap 10 around 5 o'clock. And oh ya! Before I forgot, I'm pretty much into Forever The Sickest Kid too. hahahaha :) Well, I do like them before but Kpop stopped me and now, TAADAA, I'm back listening to them. hehehei :) and I just knew that FTSK got connection with Danger Radio. OHO! my two favorite band is connected with each otherrrrrr ~~ hahahahahahaha :)) for FTSK, I like their song entitled "Coffee Break" and "Do or Die" uh-huh, pretty awesome. Should go and listen to it if you want to know how awesome it is :))) And after writing all this, I conclude that my real music passion is Rock and Roll, bebeyh! and of course now Emo-Punk is included. hahahahaha :) Complete package. hahahahahahaha :) And No, i'm not emo. hahahaha :) Just extremely emotional :) Anyhow, I'm kinda confessing that I also love to listen to Marilyn Manson. Despite his too-much-make-up-on-his-face-make-him-look-scary and the controversial about he worshiping the devil wasn't really affect me because I like his song, and music not him. hahahaha :) and I kind of adoring his fashion sense. GOTHICNESS everywhere! XDDD

So, yeah... hate to say good bye but I'm out of topic right now. hahahaha :) It's mean, we're getting closer with the closing line. hahahahaha :) And it's half past 5 and I haven't continue chapter 10 yet. Oh God! WAEE ?! hahahaha :) Hopefully lah I can finish it up before going MSN chat with Jaba later >.< Tonight, I'm gonna rebel again. Going to sleep late today. huahahahaha :) Besides, tomorrow is Weekend yaw ( seriously, everyday is my weekend ) hahahahaha :))) Anyhow, I'm gonna pushed hard my brain worker after this for I want to post chapter 10 as I can't wait to write chapter 3. hahahahahahaha :) I don't have idea with that one as well =___=; I'll be damned T____T. Doing two story at one time, is not so new for me because once, before this, I make 4 story one time. ekekekeke and in the end, none of it is finished. ekekekekeke :) Aduii... I'm so fucked up. hahahaha :) but now, I won't watch anymore interesting action and adventure movie or TV shows because these kind of movies always inspired me and tempting me to write a new story. I can't afford it anymore. I must finish this two story first before I wrote new one *finger cross* hahahahaha :)) Wish me real good luck, y'all :)



So, here we are again
Closing. I'll update again. hahahahaha :D 
I know,
It's almost 7 now. 
I told you, I get distracted pretty easily
hahahahahahha :D
So very sorry
Maybe I can't post chapter 10 today T______T
but tomorrow morning I will
BUT I don't want to promise though..
Very sorry, Jaba! >____<


P.S Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)