What's In My Mind :)


Awwww
Look at his puppy eyes! Omoooooooooooooo
I wish he look at me that way. hahahaha :)
Anyhow, today I'm Mrs. Ackles. hahahaha :) Yeah (=^__^=)
I just came back from Tumblr and I went to Dean Winchester tagged and spending my whole morning there. huahahaha :)
Well, not really whole morning as I woke up at around 9 today. wee
Anyhow, the reason I'm writing right now is that because I feel like updating lah. hahahahaha :)
No good reason though

and just now, as I'm going to search for Luke Castellan pictures, I saw Logan Lerman. Well, not really shocking though as they we're both starred in Percy Jackson, right? So I ignore lah. Then I went to hunt for Josh Hutcherson pictures, and I was like  LOGAN LERMAN?! what's the connection between Logan and Josh? hahahaha :D As far as I knew, they never starred in the same movie. hahahahha :D So, out of the blue, I have this little crazy fan girl ideas. so, check out below;


ahahahaha :) I don't know about you, but I think it funny though. ehehei :) Well, yeah... I'm a crazy fan girl of him. huahahahaha :D It..it just random thought. I have feeling that now I really have no chance to be his girlfriend. huahahaha :) Why I said so?

Well, last few days ( i think few weeks I don't know) I search for What Kind of Girl Logan Lerman like/love? so I read in this one website which I found really breaking my heart. huahahaha :D which it said that Logan Lerman like some sweet girl, who is funny and love musics and Movie as much as he does. ( sound like me, huahahaha. just that I'm not sweet. I'm sour )  But then, I noticed that it also said that he doesn't like girl who is a stalker and yeah, I'm somewhat a pro-stalker. huahahaha :) I stalk his twitter like almost everyday and I search for his picture like 24/7 and then the reason I hang out at Tumblr is to find gif picture of him. So, when I read this, I was like  yeah. I feel like end of the world. hahahaha :D So, I told my sis Jaba about it and she tell me to get over Logan and asked me to starting to like Josh Hutcherson. But Hutcherson wasn't really my type of guy. Well, yeah I do adore him and I love his muscle (Wooo) and I do like all his movies but I never like him as much as I like Logan >..< Yeah, I'm completely obsessed with Logan Lerman. Well, actually not before Milo Ernest character is exist. hahahaha :) Yeah, I actually never really like Logan Lerman. I like Milo Ernest. huahahaha :) Milo isn't from any official novel or movies. He just one of my sister fictional character. if you read my previous previous previous post, you know what I mean. and Logan Lerman is Milo Ernest in that Movie. huahahaha :) I just love it when he was paired with the strategist from Levedad, Fina Russo ( which is the girl name is Fergiee Fina Russo, my sister take my precious name ) huahahaha :)))


Enough about the sad stuff. I'm just pouring what I've been feeling like for few days now. hahahaha :) Just kidding, it just randomly popped out from my mind. ehehehei  Now, I have  Dean Winchester, my long lost love. hahahahaha :) I will forget Logan Lerman but I'll stay with Percy Jackson and Simon Silverstone. hahahahaha :))) Anyhow, I would want to promise myself once more that "NO MORE OBSESS WITH CELEBRITY CRUSH" hahahahaha :) Just liking them like normal, not obsess like until want to marry them la, be their girlfriend la. hahahaha :D that's sick! only psychopath do that ( Well, that's inner me) hahahaha :)
Wish me luck in that. huahahaha :D

SO,
now I'm going to ship Josh Hutcherson as he don't even care if his fans stalking him. hahaha :) that's how fans show their love towards their celebrity crush. ohohohoho :) I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU JOSH!


Yes, Josh Hutcherson.
I choose you
like Ash choose Pikachu.
hahahaha :)
Just kidding.
I'm your fans since Brigde of Terabithia. 
But that time
I hate you for leaving Leslie Burke.
hahahaha :)
So, YEAH.
and Luke approves! hahahahahaha :)







I'm currently in love with Hollywood Undead. Well, yeah. I'm freaking love this guys! hahahaha :D their lyrics are beyond awesome and I love it how they express how they feel about the world converting it into their songs. Oh My... I don't know guys, even though they cursing a lot in the lyrics like most of the time. hahaha :) I think this world, where we lives nowadays seriously deserve all the fucking curse words. yeah, I said it. I hate this new world of ours. I rather lives in the past where the kids know how to play outside, never worried about how beautiful they are, don't know what loves is but just full with imagination. I prefer kids with wild imagination rather than kids with iPad, iPhones, blackberrys, or what-so-ever gadgets today. That stuff aren't for them, they should play real games like played tagged, running around the playground and be active, not sit in the room, chatting, play angry birds, 24/7 looking on the screen, facebooking, crushing at each other.They are too young to be in love. They probably know NOTHING about loves. Me, 18 years old, still don't know what's loves is while kids around 9, 10 already stated their mind about loves. Does it really what loves mean?

I don't know man.
I just don't feel right.
If this will continuously happen,
future generation of ours
will dooms 
and kids will probably doesn't know what's imagination is,
and they probably will think that
imagination is just something ridiculous. 
and NO,
they are wrong
Imagination is what makes them lives their world nowadays
Imagination is the source where creator mkaes gadget like iPhone, PS2, games...
Imagination make us a better world
Imagination in other words is ART
without ART,
earth is just EH.?
You want to live in EH or eARTh?
You choose,
Little fella.


So, again
we have to say goodbye.
So, here is my newest picture to end this post :)
Josh Hutcherson ( My Most Favourite )
and my Milo Ernest :)
and not to forget, My Kevin McHale
So, thanks for stopping by
and yeah
Please work together with me to make a better world
Don't let Imagination Sink like Titanic
We have power
and We can make this world a Better Place :)
God Bless You Always :)



 


Peace Out!

P.S : Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)