Not Gonna Say... I Need a Rest.


(How I feel Right Now..Not gonna Say)

Hey, babe. How are ya?
hahahaha :)
I feel hopeless. that's how. hahahahaha :)
Nah
Not gonna tell why.
I'm just feeling down right now
Actually, I don't feel like updating
but umm...
I don't have other place to state my shattering pieces of hearts.
Huahahahaha :)
Not gonna say anything about it
I just feeling restless
I'm spending my whole days
Keeping myself away from everyone
Still...
Not gonna say why
ahahahahahahahaha :)
I feel like writing poems
oh well maybe I am
Crappy poems
Crappy is my middle names
Because everything I do is CRAPPY
like CRABBY.
Not gonna say....why
I think I just gonna stop
maybe for few days
I need to heal this broken heart
my heart needs to be heal
and I'm still
Not gonna say why
ahahahahahahaha :D
So, goodbye.
Leave me here
forget my everything
Let me rest.
Not gonna say why...

P.S : Let Your Smile Cover Every Fucking Tears :)


Oppss... Sorry Niall darling. hahahaha :D
Slipped of the tongue... hahahahahahahahahahahaha XDD
I'm gonna stop using it soon.
Sorry :)
Love You, Niall.
huahahahaha XD