Impacto De Café (=^___^=)


Ohaiyou!
Yeah,  it's morning yaw~
Anyway, I'm pretty much feeling extraordinary today
Believe me or not
I woke up at 7:50a.m and I was like 'WTF?!'
ahahahahahaha :)
Well,
I guess my bad habit is home again.
But at the same time,
I think its all because of the coffee I've tried yesterday :)
Moon drank the same brand of Coffee as well,
BUT
She seems to be pretty sober this morning.
hahahahahahahaha :)










I took it like yesterday.
I kinda love it ^___^
The big one, mum bought it for me and the small one, sis Inut bought it :)
Yeah~
Actually, I was thinking to buy the big one for sis Jaba as well.
But I forgot to bring my purse along.
SO,
Maybe next time :)
Yeah~
We both have the small one already.
And we're kinda assuming it as 'Badge' 
hehehei
we're a VampireSlayer wannabes YAW~ 
YEP :)
that's us ^___^






I was doing this like on 2nd of Feb
Yeah, I was thinking to update my blog that time
but something terrible struck my heart
and I have no mood to updating.
So, yeah :)
Ummmmm...
Well,
To be very honest,
I really-really have no confident on doing it 
As yeah,
I seriously want to write my own story plot
my own character ( only ++ a little from the others)
Like I've always wrote when I was 12.
I kinda love that moment.
When I wrote this one,
I feel like fanfics writer
I don't want that
Not that I despised those fanfics writer
I do ADORE them like a lots A Lot.
They help me with my grammar. ehehehei #truefacts
But 
Seriously
I want to make my own story line :)
So..
yeah :)






Jaba was sick yesterday :)
I knew it from twitter :)
So, 
last night we have chat lah
As usual,
She wanted a comment from me about her newest story
Yeah,
Seriously, I just told her half of what I thought. 
ehehehehehei :)
I'll tell the whole story in my Reviews :)
So (Wait for it, yeah babe?) 
~~Ohohohoho~~
So Logan and Jake's shook hand is special for her
Hopefully,
she'll felt much better after seeing the picture
"Get Well Soon, Dear!"

 

So, I guess I reach the end of my post :)
Short but worth to read lah. hahhahahahaha :)
and Yeah,
Kind of sorry a bit because I'm lacking using the animated gif :)
I'm having flu
Maybe because I woke up to early.
ahahahahaha :)
So,
GOOD BYE~
God Bless You
Stay Blessed ! :))

And the picture below,
I dedicated to Mr. Logan Lerman.
Hahahahahahahahaha :)
Peace!   



P.S Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears :)