Crappy Poems; To The Little Scar That Never Leave

Scars that never leave
make my heart torn
I can't do anything to make it better
as the scars is to deep
Even it still bleeding sometimes.

I barely can feel my hearts beating
Its been slower each day
That little scar getting bigger each day
make me feel like I'm gonna finish one day.

Beats by beats,
I felt the pains
The scar that never leave
hurting all the way.
I'm crying
I'm smiling
I'm laughing
Still the scars remains
and can bleed anytime 
of the day.

I just have one wish,
I wish this scar would leave someday
For I'm tired of feeling useless everyday
I want to make myself a person
Not as a lost souls who shouting for helps
all the way. 

Every time I felt lonely on a day,
my hearts beating weakly all the way
make me feel like unworthy lass,
broke to tears for nothing grave.

Hear me spoke
dear heartless scars
I'm a human with a sense
I need to smile for once in a day
but with you here
it's unfeasible to do it that way
I'm sorry scars I have to say
I can't living nicely with you in me
tearing this little heart day by day

I just want a peaceful day
If you gonna stay
please stop hurting,
tell miss brain, stop memorizing
stop remembering all the scary feelings
for I'm tired for being hurting. 

Scars that never leaves,
you taught me something by experiencing
I'm sorry heart for make you hurting
but I'm not the one who choose that way
I'm just planning and wait for it
things happen for a reasons,
Scar that never leaves also have a reasons
I learnt so much from the scars I hate.

I still have long way to walk
I know I'm going to be hurt much more
and there will be a countless scars
So, I'm sorry, my little heart,
You have to suffer more.

To the scars that never leave,
Thank you for teaching me
about life and death
Now I can face them confidently.