Chapter One; The Prophecy (Review )


*Curtain opened, me bowed*

Heyya, we meet again
This time I'm going to make the best of me, for this second review.
So,  hope I'm not making another awkward review. hahahahaha :D




Well, in this very chapter is where the writer started to described about the Prophecy  
What prophecy? haiya! that's why I told you to read! The vampire prophecy lah bah~  
Anyhow, in this very chapter, you could read about and identify all the senior SEAMUS agent's punya characteristic. the writer had successfully brought all the character to life. I mean, she manage to bring out the traits of each character through dialogue they have among each others. 
ummm...what else? Umm... well, my favorite part in this chapter is when Terri ( William Moseley ), the quietest agent among the 5 agent, asking lots of questions to their grandpa and make their grandpa scratch his head, doesn't know which question to answer first.
I don't know how to express it but you'll know what I mean once you read it yourself. ekekeke :D
and my second favorite part is when jaba noticed that the bowl was empty as Kevin already ate all the ice cream without her noticing it   she was like "Damn it," hahahahahaha :D love that part ^__^

WHAT I FEEL AFTER READING THIS VERY CHAPTER :

Okay, let me analyzed it first  

Alright, let me get it straight (clear throat )
When I read this very chapter is that I want to know how the senior agent will get them to the Clover Mansion. As their grandpa had warned them about "Do not be too confident about it," when Milo ( My Logan ) mentioned that "it would be easy to catch good kids."
GOOD KIDS? did I just wrote that wrongly? 
ahahahahaha  
and then I was really curious about why is Jerome ( their grandpa )  hiding under the table?
What is his purpose anyway?
Well yeah, i've been told that he was just going to eat his ice cream secretly
but deep in my hearts telling that he's up to something 
( Ainon, i didn't tell you because I want you to read it in this review ) hahahahaha :D
so, am I right? is he really up to something or its only to make the story more interesting? ekekeke
So, yeah :D

FROM FIRST SENTENCES TILL THE END, MY ENTHUSIASM ABOUT THIS STORY ISN'T DECREASED A BIT ONLY INCREASING MORE :DD 
YEAH, I'M ADDICTED TO THIS STORY.

whenever I waited for her to publish another chapter, I feel like waiting for someone to tell me the goodniest news ever. ekekekekeke :D Somewhat like husband waiting for the doctor to tell him what gender is his child. ehehehei :D

So, i guess I already reach the end of chapter one review :)
Thank you for reading *bowed down*
*curtain closed*
Audience clapped :)