BOYFRIEND K-BAND :D

If you looking for a BOYFRIEND~  hahaha :D Shut it! I'm not going to talk about BigTimeRush. ekeke :) I'm gonna talk about BOYFRIEND KOREAN BAND! I know I'm late about them. hehehe because I've been leaving K-World for Hogwarts. hehe :P Anyway, I found this cute little band when I'm hang out at Youtube JUST NOW. well, I'm regretting it now for I've been telling myself that I'm not gonna update myself with any new rookie's band. T^T I failed :( but still, I'm grateful for I can finally wash my eyes with new blood K-group. ngehehe :D honestly I tell you people, this BOYFRIEND group somewhat reminds me of Shinee. I don't know why but yeah, I can feel it in my bones. ngehehe :) Oh, and I got new bias too. ngehehe.. I just knew his name is YoungMin :) HE IS SUPER DUPER KAWAII~ <3 but he look almost like ChiHoon for me :) SO, in this post, I'm just going to share their pictures as I'm damn speechless about what to say about these guy. ekeke :D So, ENJOY~ :)









YOUNGMIN(the blond) AND HIS TWIN~ :D



KYEOPTAAAA~~~~~ hahahahahahahhahaha XDDDDDD