POEMS : Broken Hearted


filling this day with emptiness
depression is deep inside this wonder heart
tears nonstop falling to the ground
like the raindrops dropping on my window

its seem like the rain won't stop
so do my tears that won't stop falling out
this feeling
it came back to me
feeling of broken heart
a feeling that no one could stand

sighing is the only things i could do
crying may not the solution of broken heart
and laughing may not the best medicine
but it make me feel much better

again i have to walk away
this is the only thing i could do
for i'm just a sidekick in this story
call me coward, doesn't matter
because i love him but he don't deserve me
so this is just the best
the best for him and her

i wish i could just close my eyes
and forget about everything i saw, listened and told.
forget the worst part and left only the best part of life
so that i won't feel so broken
if i just can do like that
next time,
i'll just close my eyes to heal my heart