おはようございます、日曜日!:] *goodmorning, sunday!*

Ohayou, Sunday! as we all aware, today is sunday and its 1 : 38 a.m and as usual, i'm still ALIVE :] hahaha! and i think i am the only wise person that still awaken by this time. hehehe :D i'm a vampire, remember? i don't need to sleep. ekeke :) Just kidding. oh, anyway. i want to praise myself for doing a very good job in mix and match the anime as my header! wohoo :D i done it perfectly kawaii XD hahaha :D love my blog header. i've  been sitting in front of my lappy and scribble everything in the CS4 and there, i got my first hand-made anime header ~ wohoo! YAY ME! LOL XDD really want to celebrate it but there is nobody to join me. hahaha :D So, today all i do is checking my farm, pets, and malls on facebook. changing profile photo and no status updated. hehehe :D i don't have idea what to post over there and facebook nowadays is kinda bored and to much of laggingness. hahaha *new words* and yeah, today all i do is online-ing from morning untill right now. hahaha :D tomorrow, i tthink i want to do my homework and MAYBE study a bit of chemistry and biology thingy as next year, i'm going to take part in the world war III T^T LOL xD


<---- i love this guy. he look so HAWT! hahaha! i don't know his name. hehehe :D oh ya! my uncle is home today. uncle spone i mean. just as i thought, he's wearing his all time favourite red-shirt. LOL XD. and uncle Eddy is home yesterday *i forget to mention* uncle Eddy and uncle Spone is quite close with each other and they were known as *the gayyess* LOL XD not just them two, my uncle Clement, Uncle John, Uncle Den and my own dad also joining the gayyess team. LOL XD they just like me and my cousy la. we all very close to one another no matter how far we are :D and tomorrow, uncle John and family will come over as my cousy boboy need to do something that a boy should do. hahaha :D you know, to prevent them from becoming the ladiesman? hahaha :DD anyway, i'm looking forward to see them BUT my mind is only waiting for my dearest sis Ina to come home, miss her very very much already :D few days feel like few month. hahaha XD  and today, i snap quite a lot of photo of myself. pose left to right, up to down. LOL XD and i never thought that i'm so photogenic. hmmm... i wonder if my mum also as photogenic as me. hahaha :D anyway, love to snapping :D ekekeke. and yea, my bestie, dence  did message me just now but i left my phone in the room. so i just read her message just now. tomorrow, maybe texting her is the first thing i would do :] i did warn her, that if she want to say anything or tell me something, just post or send me message on facebook because i don't really use phones. hehehe :D but maybe she's forget. nevermind :D forgiven. ekekeke.


So, for today.. i don't really have much to say because it just an ordinary day for sure and the best part of it is i have a very good big laugh with my dearest! hahaha :D so, once again i pass my day with a lot of commonness :D teeehee :D i just finish checking my mall on facebook so there is nothing left to stop me from saying goodbye. hopefully tomorrow is a better day for me to live on like today :D ermm.. what else? ha! hopefully i can do my homework tomorrow~ hahahaha :D that is my only wish. ekeke :D study, dude! next year SPM :)  hahaha :D uh, yeah! almost forget to thank to my love, pearl for being the first one to comment on my blog! yeah! congratulation dear Pearl! hahaha and thank you. arigatou gozaimas, pearl-chan! ehehehe ^^


so, thats all for now. until next time :D so i let my newest hubby to end my post. *hiroto's rival* ahhaha XD and adieu everyone! XD



p/s : Let Your Smile Cover Up Your Tears.