The Day You Went Away

The day you went away
i feel so broken
but what else i can do to stop you
because you choose to go

i'm so lost without you
you are part of my life
but you doesn't seem to care
for you choose to be apart

i thought you are my endless friend
the one i share my life with
but then you change your mind
and be apart from me and them

you choose your mother
i don't blame you.
but i know who behind all this
behind all the reason
you apart from us all

even if i demand you to go home
you'll never be home
for you rather be apart
and leave us with memoirs
we have when we are together.

you put my heart into pieces
for i trust you very much
you are the one who always shed my tears
the one who will lend shoulder to me
but in the end
you're the one who brought me to tears
and hurt me badly

i wish i could stop you from leaving
but i know i couldn't do that
for its now just to late
you already leaving us behind.

i want to thank you
for leaving me with the beautiful memories
thanks for listening to all my problems
and thanks for shed my tears and always be on my side
i'm gonna miss all the things we've done together

thank you and goodbye, Phoebe :D