Bad Person



I am not a good person
I hurt those I love
I seek for attention when they down
I can’t even read their real expression

I am not a good person
I don’t understand what they going through
I mess up with them and make their life worst
I was never there when they need me

I am not a good person
I never notice their broken heart
I never seek for the pieces
I never try to glued them back

I am not a good person
I never wipe their tears
But I am the one who brought them to tears

I am the worst
I don’t deserve the best
But still I never want to be ignored
For I am afraid to be alone

Walking through the dark path of life
Never was easy to be done
I’m desperate to find the light
So, I hurt them and took their light

I made a mistake
I darken their path to lighten mine
I was so selfish back then
But now I realize
Still it just too late
For I can’t turn back time
And give back their light

Even they forgive my selfishness
It makes no differences
For I can’t erase the things I’ve done
And I’m going to be a bad person for the rest of my life.