Pieces Of My Heart -Pgie-


I felt like my heart is crumpled like an old piece of paper,
I can't barely felt my heart pounding beautifully as ever,
I suffocated in the life of guiltiness
After I push you away from my life.
I never felt so much misery in my whole life
Until I made that baddest decision of my life
Decision that make us apart
Decision that make our friendship destroy.

I miss all the great memories that we've have
I miss all the crazy ideas that we've shared
I miss everything that we did when we had a blast
The memories drive me crazy all the time but still I ignored
For I choose to listen what my head says instead of listening to what my hearts wants.

I admit I miss you to be part of my life
The time I realize I could lose you for I don't know until when,
I could feel my heart sank and its never beating in sweet rhythms anymore
I had another greatest lost of my heart.
Yes, I do happy when you're wasn't around
but it didn't last long
It never felt the same even after I had a great laugh
I must tell that you only can make my heart joyful.
I wish I could win your forgiveness back
But I truly understand if I couldn't 

Simply said,
I'm shame of myself for pushing you away,
That's make I feel shameful to face you back,
I'm sure that I'm the baddest friend that you ever had
Which that I'm very regret too.
I hope you read this poems and stuff it deep in your heart
For through this,
you could feel the feeling that Istuff throughout this poems,
A feeling that I can't possibly show against my egoistic self.
I conclude this poems with the simple words which I always wanted to say
I'm Sorry.