You Are My Addiction :)


You Are My Addiction, dear
i can't stop myself from thinking about you
even just for a second
i can't get rid of you from my mind
every night and day
you're face playing on my mind
like the sound of music
that never makes be bored

YOU MAY THINK I'M CRAZY
but i'm just overly addicted to you baby
and yeah, i'm crazy over you
you and just you,baby
nobody else only you

nothing can stop me from seeing you
nothing can stop me from watching you
nothing can stop me from loving you
nothing, there is nothing can make me stop.

but too bad i'm just ordinary
and you're extraordinary
you're pretty but i'm not
you're cute but i'm not
you're adorable but i'm just a freak

we're different
too different baby
but i wish
how i wish
we can meet someday
i know you won't take a glance on me
but for sure,
i will let the moment i met you
even just for a second
stay forever in this box of memories
together with my others memories
till death call me
for i love you forever.

-Confession Of HyukMin's Addict-